South Sydney vs Sydney Roosters aka Rorters SPOILERS*

• Banned

With no WT game this weekend we have to watch how our old capt is holding up. He has been starting no. 9 so must be doing something right. If Bunnies play as good as last week it could be a good game.

• Banned

I noticed on the Roosters site they refer to Bunnies as Vermin, there can’t be any love between these teams. Bring it on.

• Yes I’ve been waiting all year for us to have the bye so I can watch Robbie run around

• Klein don’t like rooster

• Oh dear Mick Gordon tramples Robbie

• Honestly, Gordon must be mad re-signing with this mob. Where is he gonna play next season? Tedesco will be fullback and they have re-signed both wingers, Latrell Mitchell is in the centres, so it will be reserve grade for Michael after such an illustrious career in the NRL. The greedy bastards have made sure they get to keep everyone, so there is no room for you mate - you should’ve signed with us!

• Lol burgess’ play the ball.

The refs just ignore certain rules of the game…. That really makes me so thrilled

• @:

Honestly, Gordon must be mad re-signing with this mob. Where is he gonna play next season? Tedesco will be fullback and they have re-signed both wingers, Latrell Mitchell is in the centres, so it will be reserve grade for Michael after such an illustrious career in the NRL. The greedy bastards have made sure they get to keep everyone, so there is no room for you mate - you should’ve signed with us!

I suspect their first choice back line will be 1. Tedesco 2. Tupou 3. Mitchell 4. Ferguson 5. Gordon.

Manu will be the odd man out. He’ll go back to reggies to iron out his defence.

• Sterlo hasn’t watched our games…. I recall us not getting a penalty for a dummy half pass into an offside player

• Banned

Farah is the hero

• And Byron has just blown his bolt!
    Enjoy your cigarette.

• @:

Sterlo hasn’t watched our games…. I recall us not getting a penalty for a dummy half pass into an offside player

That last bit doesnt surprise, there are plenty of incidents that have gone against WT that I cannot recall happening to another team.
    The 2nd ball on the field try that Newcastle scored. Mark Flanagan breaking his arm yet being pinged for a lost ball when he put the ball on the ground out of agony. Pat Richards scoring a try in 2004 vs Broncos yet the video ref stated “benefit of the doubt to the defending team (Broncos)” when the interpretation of tries back then was always benefit of the doubt to go to the attacking team.
    More than coincidence IMO.

• Banned

Cmon souffs.

• Conner Watson’s Rotten.

• Banned

Fancy starving Johnson of the ball. …souffs are a braindead footy side

Recent Topics