The 'thank you' button?

• No offence, but it seems a little strange saying ‘thank you’ to a post that you like or agree with. I’ve never seen that before. Is there any reason why it couldn’t just be a ‘like’ button the same as Facebook?

• @:

No offence, but it seems a little strange saying ‘thank you’ to a post that you like or agree with. I’ve never seen that before. Is there any reason why it couldn’t just be a ‘like’ button the same as Facebook?

Too much competition for likes amongst childish users when used before lol

• @:

@:

No offence, but it seems a little strange saying ‘thank you’ to a post that you like or agree with. I’ve never seen that before. Is there any reason why it couldn’t just be a ‘like’ button the same as Facebook?

Really? What’s the difference? That could still happen with the thank you’s as well! Btw thank you for your thank you Milky 😆

• @:

@:

@:

Really? What’s the difference? That could still happen with the thank you’s as well! Btw thank you for your thank you Milky 😆

The likes were tallied up and each persons amount would appear under their name. Haha you’re welcome bud

• @:

@:

@:

@:

The likes were tallied up and each persons amount would appear under their name. Haha you’re welcome bud

Just as they are again now. I remember a few dramas on here over over this silly issue, so would prefer no tallying as it seemed that’s where issues arose.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

I forgot to thank you too Milky, so Thank You, & Thank you for reminding me to Thank him Spud.
    Thanks you very much. 😃

• Jesus christ just ignore it if such a petty minor issue offends you so much

• Banned

@:

Jesus christ just ignore it if such a petty minor issue offends you so much

did you have to use petty and minor together - it offends

• @:

@:

Jesus christ just ignore it if such a petty minor issue offends you so much

did you have to use petty and minor together - it offends

Geez people, please don’t get narky about this. I’m not offended about anything and I certainly didn’t mean to offend you guys! My OP was just an innocent question because I had never seen a ‘thank you’ button used anywhere before, I thought it was a bit strange and was wondering why they didn’t just make it a ‘like’ button - that’s all. I didn’t realise that had been done before until Milky told me. Bloody hell 😕

• I wasn’t referring to you spud…

• @:

I wasn’t referring to you spud…

My apologies ink, I just assumed you were responding to my OP - all good.

• Banned

“I wish to congratulate you good sir for saying something I agree with, please accept my gratitude with this hearty thankyou”.

LMAO this is terrific, who came up with this corker of a scheme? I wish to thank them hahahaha….

• @:

@:

I wasn’t referring to you spud…

My apologies ink, I just assumed you were responding to my OP - all good.

Thnx

• @:

“I wish to congratulate you good sir for saying something I agree with, please accept my gratitude with this hearty thankyou”.

LMAO this is terrific, who came up with this corker of a scheme? I wish to thank them hahahaha….

Weren’t you leaving?

• Alien isn’t here this time, so tallying shouldn’t be an issue.
    I think it was having 0 likes that made him realise people weren’t too fond of him.

Recent Topics