The 'thank you' button?

• Thank you / like buttons work on individual posts. Viewing a post based on most likes / thank yous’ should be about reading a well thought out post or idea.

The trouble with likes / thank yous’ is that it becomes a popularity contest.

The soloution (hint hint) is to make likes on a post viewable. yet make the users with the most likes less accessible. Making likes more about content and less about the author.

• We should have Thanking awards.

Best Thank of the day.
    Most Thanked comment.
    Who Thanked the most.
    Who was Thanked the most.

And hand out certificates at the end of the week for an award and each week a new person must be picked so every gets a Thanking award.

But on a serious note, I like the Thank button. When someone posts a comment I like or agree with I can thank them.

• Administrators

omg I’ll change the text then

What should it change to?

• @:

The thank could change to a little icon of Wests Tigers. What better compliment than to say to someone “You’re like a WT”, or “Nice comment, worthy of WT”…

And conversely, to let people know that their comment was less than par, little MMoses face. No bigger insult…

• @:

@:

The thank could change to a little icon of Wests Tigers. What better compliment than to say to someone “You’re like a WT”, or “Nice comment, worthy of WT”…

And conversely, to let people know that their comment was less than par, little MMoses face. No bigger insult…

I think the less Moses name, photo, or what he is doing is used the better. Out of sight, out of mind.

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

I think the less Moses name, photo, or what he is doing is used the better. Out of sight, out of mind.

My Parra fan mate loves what Mitch is doing at the Eels - he got a fine try the other night.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

My Parra fan mate loves what Mitch is doing at the Eels - he got a fine try the other night.

In 15 years time, young Mitchell is more likely to be remembered by Wests Tigers fans as a turncoat whining little so-and-so, whereas Eels fans will hardly remember him.

I guess he’s banking on earning enough money so that he can live in places where Wests Tigers fans are not.

• @:

These users would like to share a hamburger with the author Tiger Come Lately for the post (total 2):
    Geo. • WestsBenTigers

• @:

@:

These users would like to share a hamburger with the author Tiger Come Lately for the post (total 2):
    Geo. • WestsBenTigers

LMAO, have a hamburger Ink, sans beetroot of course.

Dislikes could be babaganoush.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

Geo. • WestsBenTigers

LMAO, have a hamburger Ink, sans beetroot of course.

Dislikes could be babaganoush.

No no no no no

Change it to you have recieved 1 Beetroot for this post….

• “Cheers Big Ears”

• Administrators

fixed

Recent Topics