The Great Hamburger Debate..

• ForumSupporter

To Beetroot or not to Beetroot…

What makes a good one…?

Beef, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Turkey, Fish even Tofu…nothing is excluded…no discrimination… *Kababs not excluded,…

Mass produced by franchises or the local take away or homemade…Plain or with the lot…

So many possibilities…much more interesting than Politics Religion or sex…

Where do you get yours…?

Who makes the best…?

Fire away…

• @:

What makes a good one…?

Beef, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Turkey, Fish even Tofu…nothing is excluded…no discrimination… *Kababs not excluded,…

Mass produced by franchises or the local take away or homemade…Plain or with the lot…

Where do you get yours…?

Who makes the best…?

Fire away…

Must have beef beetroot bacon and cheese tomato and onions

The best hamburger I have ever had was at the Argyle Café at the bottom of Argyle St at the Rocks.

• Jilly’s diner at the taxi depot in foveaux st Surrey Hills at 3am made great burgers back in the 80s

• I work at Maccas so its gotta be the new chicken Big Mac. Haha

• Banned

A great hamburger is a contradiction of terms. A kebab with that eggplant babaganoush paste puts hairs on your chest, just stay away from the chicks for a few days afterwards.

• @:

@:

What makes a good one…?

Where do you get yours…?

Who makes the best…?

Fire away…

Must have beef beetroot bacon and cheese tomato and onions

The best hamburger I have ever had was at the Argyle Café at the bottom of Argyle St at the Rocks.

^ and egg. No pineapple. In a no-contest, the best I’ve ever had was at the Cow Bay Hotel in the Daintree. If you’re ever up that way plan for a big lunch.

• Loved massive burger from the Astor in Goulburn. Was a hell of a feed

• @:

A great hamburger is a contradiction of terms. A kebab with that eggplant babaganoush paste puts hairs on your chest, just stay away from the chicks for a few days afterwards.

We could easily have a Kebab debate as well. I like both.

• A burger must have bacon, egg, chicken or beef, a good sauce, lettuce and mayo if it is a chicken burger.

No beetroot, cheese & pickles

• @:

A burger must have bacon, egg, chicken or beef, a good sauce, lettuce and mayo if it is a chicken burger.

I was with you till, no cheese

• Banned

A good healthy multigrain roll - not a soggy white sweetened lump of lard

• Had a tasty one that struggled to fit on the plate at Coonabarabran about forty years ago.

• A great burger for me starts with the classic cheeseburger. If you can make me go “wow!” then you’re doing well. Slightly pink patties, American cheese, crispy bacon and juicy pickles are a must too.

• @:

@:

A burger must have bacon, egg, chicken or beef, a good sauce, lettuce and mayo if it is a chicken burger.

I was with you till, no cheese

Cheese is alright, but the best burgers are without cheese imo

• How about the classic Fur Burger, Easy on the tuna.

Recent Topics