Mole Reporting Peachey and Latu want OUT of Panthers

• I’ll take both please…

Old Moley is more on the money than he gets credit for!!

• wheres the article?

• Peachey is a good 'un.
    Latu is a bit ho-hum. Plenty of size but not too much to offer apart from that from what he has shown so far IMO.
    Would gladly take both though.

• I would take both of these guys but it is a long shot that anything will happen.

• peachey is a star who is criminally under used at penrith. interestingly ivan brought him to penrith

not sold on latu, im fairly comfortable with our prop rotation if we hold onto eisenhuth

• Yeah peachey is dynamic. Would love him on the edge.

• @:

peachey is a star who is criminally under used at penrith. interestingly ivan brought him to penrith

not sold on latu, im fairly comfortable with our prop rotation if we hold onto eisenhuth

i think ur faith in eisenhuth is way of the mark, also other people say twal will do them, well if we end up with just these blokes all the good signings will be for nothing we need hard nosed players not rookies. they will have a place to play but not as starting players or on the bench as regulars.

• From me Latu would be good pick up for the right price.
    Not sure with what we already have (including Watson and Rona on board) what we would do with Peachey?

• @:

@:

peachey is a star who is criminally under used at penrith. interestingly ivan brought him to penrith

i think ur faith in eisenhuth is way of the mark, also other people say twal will do them, well if we end up with just these blokes all the good signings will be for nothing we need hard nosed players not rookies. they will have a place to play but not as starting players or on the bench as regulars.

I have faith in Eisenhuth too, I think he has a huge upside, and Twal looks good to.
    We need a strike backrower to compliment our squad.

• Mole in a reply tweet to his article said Knights are favourite for Latu

• @:

From me Latu would be good pick up for the right price.
    Not sure with what we already have (including Watson and Rona on board) what we would do with Peachey?

Agree re: Latu. As for Peachey, he’s one of the best centres in the comp.

1. Lolohea
    2. Nofoaluma
    3. Peachey
    4. Suli
    5. Fonua

would be a massive improvement on our 1-5 this year. Personally i’d much rather our money be thrown at Peachey than Watson.

• @:

@:

@:

I have faith in Eisenhuth too, I think he has a huge upside, and Twal looks good to.
    We need a strike backrower to compliment our squad.

I massively rate Twal…Eisenhuth not so much.

• @:

@:

From me Latu would be good pick up for the right price.

Agree re: Latu. As for Peachey, he’s one of the best centres in the comp.

1. Lolohea
    2. Nofoaluma
    3. Peachey
    4. Suli
    5. Fonua

would be a massive improvement on our 1-5 this year. Personally i’d much rather our money be thrown at Peachey than Watson.

agree with you there. would make more sense.

• I would love Peachy!
    I think he is a better version of Marsters.

Latu would be great if he came on a minimum wage contract and Ivan got the best out of him. When he came into the NRL many thought that he would be a future Origin star.

Ivan will improve both these players and they would be a good addition to our 2018 squad.

Hope we can make it happen…

Recent Topics