Liddle and McIllwrick swap or get MM out of the 17
    I would prefer MWZ on the wing, but Kev isn’t too bad
    Switch Sue and Taylor

Otherwise, it is the best we have

• Twal for Chee-Kam and I’d be happy

• @:

Twal for Chee-Kam and I’d be happy

X2

• Why do we have 2 2nd rowers the bench and 1 “prop” in eisenhuth? Surely twal comes in for either cheekam or Edwards and u will probably also find that Taylor will switch with sue for a stint in the 2nd row. Cleary named naquima in the centres for a 2 weeks but ended up playing on the wing for both.

• Hopefully Twal will take MCKs spot

• @:

Why do we have 2 2nd rowers the bench and 1 “prop” in eisenhuth? Surely twal comes in for either cheekam or Edwards and u will probably also find that Taylor will switch with sue for a stint in the 2nd row. Cleary named naquima in the centres for a 2 weeks but ended up playing on the wing for both.

You picked the team.

Now you’re the one complaining

• Banned

Its sad that Rowdy can walk straight back into the side. Such a lack of options.

• gawd… Thought Edwards had played his last NRL game after his effort against Newcastle

• How good is it to see Lovett at 20.

• Twal has to come in after his effort against the knights. Is he top 25 or 2nd tier this year

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

Why do we have 2 2nd rowers the bench and 1 “prop” in eisenhuth? Surely twal comes in for either cheekam or Edwards and u will probably also find that Taylor will switch with sue for a stint in the 2nd row. Cleary named naquima in the centres for a 2 weeks but ended up playing on the wing for both.

You picked the team.

Now you’re the one complaining

I can confirm the real Ivan Cleary spells his surname with a Capital “C”…

Expect Changes. 😉

• Expect Kev at fullback, MWZ onto the wing. Ted is done, his interest in WT will go from 10% to 0% after Origin tomorrow, he will be happy to develop some sort of phantom injury and sit out the last 8 weeks or so. Especially with his maggot walloper mates Bwaiff and Mini in his ear telling him to rest up for the Roosters next season.

• @:

How good is it to see Lovett at 20.

Rather see him at 93. 🙏

• Truly disappointed to see Tedesco named. Think Kev deserves his spot at 1. Tedesco on form shouldn’t walk straight back in.

Recent Topics