Woods a Maroon in 2018?

• Rumours are sweeping through rugby league circles that Aaron Woods is eyeing off a Maroon jersey in 2018. Those close to him say he is sick of playing in a losing team and just wants to win. When pressed on the issue, Woods said, um, you know, um, I just wanna play footy, you know, and play with me mates, um, you know, and besides, I will need to speak with my missus. He added that he couldn’t make a decision as he doesn’t know who the NSW coach will be next year, and that he would need months of speculation before he (and his missus) could make a decision.

Blues team mate Tedesco was also asked if he was thinking of joining Woods in Queensland colours, and he said maybe, he was willing to take less money to play in a winning side, but he was unsure if they delivered paper bags north of the border and would leave the decision in the hands of his manager.

• Dumb & Dumber couldnt put that many words together.

• Both were outplayed by their Qld opponents.

• Banned

It is too early for comedy nor is it April one - Crissie in July, is that it?

• @:

Rumours are sweeping through rugby league circles that Aaron Woods is eyeing off a Maroon jersey in 2018. Those close to him say he is sick of playing in a losing team and just wants to win. When pressed on the issue, Woods said, um, you know, um, I just wanna play footy, you know, and play with me mates, um, you know, and besides, I will need to speak with my missus. He added that he couldn’t make a decision as he doesn’t know who the NSW coach will be next year, and that he would need months of speculation before he (and his missus) could make a decision.

Blues team mate Tedesco was also asked if he was thinking of joining Woods in Queensland colours, and he said maybe, he was willing to take less money to play in a winning side, but he was unsure if they delivered paper bags north of the border and would leave the decision in the hands of his manager.

:roll

• Great thread. These guys are embarrassing.

• I laughed.
    Thanks.

• Absolute Gold, Tommy.

Cheered me up a little

• @:

Rumours are sweeping through rugby league circles that Aaron Woods is eyeing off a Maroon jersey in 2018. Those close to him say he is sick of playing in a losing team and just wants to win. When pressed on the issue, Woods said, um, you know, um, I just wanna play footy, you know, and play with me mates, um, you know, and besides, I will need to speak with my missus. He added that he couldn’t make a decision as he doesn’t know who the NSW coach will be next year, and that he would need months of speculation before he (and his missus) could make a decision.

• Great Work… The only flaw is he wouldnt make the Qld Team.

We dont use Props like Woods.

We play Paul Vaughan types ?! :roll

• Haha, very good!

• Pure gold the only thing missing was “it is what it is”

• I had to do a double take at the topic heading as I thought you had spelt Moron incorrectly but then I realised it would apply to this year as well as 2018!!

• Apparently Tedesco has always been a Maroons supporter since he was a kid, his whole family is, and they are independently wealthy, he’s not doing this for the brown paper bags.

• We know how much the guy loves stability. They don’t get much more stable than the Qld Origin team. But, hey, he’ll be at the Dogs. They’re real stable. So stable they might not have a coach when he gets there. Enjoy Woodsy.

Recent Topics