Warriors. *spoiler alert

• Wow, these imposters should be removed from the NRL. What a listless, spineless, heartless bunch of fools.
    Good luck with Foran Canterbury, he is a million dollar embarrassment.
    Newcastle might get the spoon every year but at least their players play to their potential and show a bit of ticker.

• ForumSupporter

I think it’s a Kiwi thing…great downhill skiers …but when you need to roll up the sleeves they turn to water…

Glad we have recruited the cream…

• It’s not rocket science, I’ve been saying it for years. They need Bennett or Bellamy. A coach who will change their culture. It’s rotten to the core and has been since the day Cleary left.

• What a performance from N Cleary

Natural footballer

• big and strong but they have zero discipline … As soon as they lost their “Herding dog” Johnson, they were even more clueless

• @:

It’s not rocket science, I’ve been saying it for years. They need Bennett or Bellamy. A coach who will change their culture. It’s rotten to the core and has been since the day Cleary left.

Bennett?! Unca would just shoot through mid-season once he realised he didn’t have the cattle, like he did with Newcastle. “I’ve lost the players” was his quote at the time.

They need an injection of hard-nosed, no BS players of non-Polynesian descent who aren’t just content with “she’ll be right cuz” when they are needing some gumption. Foran is a humungous dud. RTS isnt a captain’s backside, they need a skipper who will keep busting a gut win, lose or draw aka Thurston.

• @:

@:

It’s not rocket science, I’ve been saying it for years. They need Bennett or Bellamy. A coach who will change their culture. It’s rotten to the core and has been since the day Cleary left.

Bennett?! Unca would just shoot through mid-season once he realised he didn’t have the cattle, like he did with Newcastle. “I’ve lost the players” was his quote at the time.

They need an injection of hard-nosed, no BS players of non-Polynesian descent who aren’t just content with “she’ll be right cuz” when they are needing some gumption. Foran is a humungous dud. RTS isnt a captain’s backside, they need a skipper who will keep busting a gut win, lose or draw aka Thurston.

No they don’t. They’ve had all the roster overhaul’s that would take most teams to the top 4. Their issue is their culture And they need a coach whose won premierships to fix it.

• Before i even opened this my comment was gonna be,

They should be kicked out of the comp.
    Original poster beat me to it.

• @:

What a performance from N Cleary

Natural footballer

He was so good out there. I didn’t think the Warriors were bad and they lost Johnston at a critical time. Geez I’d love Cleary here though. He does everything right.

• IMO its unfair to say they should have been kicked out when we have been performing worse than them in recent years …

Pot and Kettle if you ask me…

Warriors fans might say something similar about us if Manly run rings around us come Sunday

• Banned

With their rosters they should be top 4 most seasons.
    I agree with FTB and Demps. They are a bloody embarrassment and should be rissoled.
    Gutless, lazy and heartless. Their fans deserve free memberships.

• So because they’re struggling they should be booted from the comp? Great logic that, especially when they are owned by a millionaire. I guess if we’re kicking teams out of the comp for poor results now, we’re in trouble.

• Banned

@:

So because they’re struggling they should be booted from the comp? Great logic that, especially when they are owned by a millionaire. I guess if we’re kicking teams out of the comp for poor results now, we’re in trouble.

Do we have a roster like them jammed packed with internationals?

• @:

@:

So because they’re struggling they should be booted from the comp? Great logic that, especially when they are owned by a millionaire. I guess if we’re kicking teams out of the comp for poor results now, we’re in trouble.

Who cares? They are backed by a millionaire.

$$$ talks.

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

Who cares? They are backed by a millionaire.

$$$ talks.

You compared them to us. Im just pointing out how dumb that is. They should be another version of Brisbane or Melbourne.

Recent Topics