The Mighty Kebab - Kills Pies & Hamburgers

• Banned

Now nothing beats a Lebo kebab, with square chunks of lamb well done on a skewer with juicy tabouli and baba ganoush - this has to become an Aussie word. Guaranteed to put hairs on your chest and will keep gals and gays away for days. Just as Cronulla did not want tabouli I don’t want cheese in my kebab. Hit me with your best shot!

• I have just moved this topic to the Lady Boy forum.

Continue on…

• it depends on the moment

at 2am drunk, nothing beats Kebabs

at the Footie, its pies

• Banned

@:

I have just moved this topic to the Lady Boy forum.

Continue on…

Lady boys don’t have hairs on their chests - they shave them!

• I’m do like the mixture of favours and textures in a Kebab. Always go garlic and chilli sauce. Sometimes BBQ as well.

• @:

@:

I have just moved this topic to the Lady Boy forum.

Continue on…

Lady boys don’t have hairs on their chests - they shave them!

You have spent far to long in the Philippines and Thailand.

• Banned

Just watched Back to the Future, in one of the final scenes the Libyan terrorists’ van crashed into one of those old mobile hamburger vans - that was another of their gripes, no kebab vans.

• Mighty Kebab Kills Pies & Hamburgers in number of bowel cramps per serve, There are some dicey Kebab joints around.

• Fully Tabooly at Pemulwuy does a top shelf kebab. They make their own bread and its absolutely fantastic.

• ForumSupporter

Only with Beetroot…

• Would probably taste better on a kebab than a burger.

• Agreed.

I like a beef one with all salads, garlic sauce and lots of sour cream.
    Ooooft.

• Has to be chicken. I question how much lamb is actually in those huge slabs of processed meat on the vertical rotisserie. The turks do it better too.

• When I lived in Vienna I used to go to the Nashmarkt, farmers market. Most of one aisle was made up of stalls, all run by Turks, selling a variety of delicious things. The main food for sale was kebabs. In front of each stall, a spruiker would be calling out trying to get your attention. Kebab…kebab bitte shoen, bitte sehr etc. It was bedlam. The kebabs were either lamb or chicken, delicious, and huge. One for lunch and you would only want a light snack for tea. That was around 10 years ago. The Markt has become gentrified now so, while you can still find a kebab there, all the competition and fun are gone.

Unfortunately I’ve never had a kebab in Australia that even comes close, though I keep looking.

• Banned

@:

Has to be chicken. I question how much lamb is actually in those huge slabs of processed meat on the vertical rotisserie. The turks do it better too.

The best stuff is not on the rotisserie - that is only for quickies.

Check out the kafta here, lamb mixed with parsley and herbs - you don’t get that flavour on a rotisserie.

Recent Topics