Souths v Cowboys contains *SPOILERS*

• Banned

Souths v Cowboys

With Thurston out (plus Inglis) and Rabbitohs last slender chance at making 8 they may make a game out of it.

Being immediately after Tigers-Manly game we deserve someone to cheer or boo. If the Burgess boys make a solid effort it could be a good game.

• Burgi, pfff, he’s gone BBF, it was time to let go long ago.

• Yep Souths got obsessed with keeping Burgess and ruined everything else. They’ve been treading water for a while now.

• Banned

@:

Souths v Cowboys

With Thurston out (plus Inglis) and Rabbitohs last slender chance at making 8 they may make a game out of it.

Being immediately after Tigers-Manly game we deserve someone to cheer or boo. If the Burgess boys make a solid effort it could be a good game.

Ill be at the game Byron anything you want me to tell Robbie for you?

• Banned

@:

@:

Souths v Cowboys

Ill be at the game Byron anything you want me to tell Robbie for you?

Yeah sure thanks.
    Ask him when his book is coming out.
    Has he and Jason kissed and made up yet.
    Is he moving his restaurant at Leichhardt to Redfern?
    Was Antony Watts in the welcoming part at the airport?
    Does Antony’s face still look like Jeffrey Horn’s face after last week’s Pacquaio fight?
    Is he having any interviews with sports commentators about coach Macguire?
    Are there any missing palings in the fence for him to dart under?

• Banned

You can only have 1

• Banned

@:

You can only have 1

Jez, you are a hard man to do business with. You are lucky they are coming all the way to Cairns, place packed with good atmosphere.

Tell him that finally many of those he turned off here are now silent admirers and they even miss his captaincy. Tell him to forget everything stupid Taylor tried to teach him.

• Ask him If he goes on the same holiday every September?

• Banned

@:

Ask him If he goes on the same holiday every September?

On his big multi-salary I am sure they are not a boring repetitive affair - but he will be in the World Cup, maybe even captain again. Just when we can’t get enough.

• Banned

@:

@:

You can only have 1

Jez, you are a hard man to do business with. You are lucky they are coming all the way to Cairns, place packed with good atmosphere.

Tell him that finally many of those he turned off here are now silent admirers and they even miss his captaincy. Tell him to forget everything stupid Taylor tried to teach him.

You know what? If i get the chance and catch them in a bar afterwards i will say something like that because i also believe it to be true. They usually hit the turps pretty hard up here after the game but its hard to have a chat as every piece of fluff corners them 😎 see how we go.

• Most enjoyable game. Thanks for the heads up BBF.

• ForumSupporter

@:

Souths v Cowboys

Souff’s didn’t…failed miserably…

• Banned

@:

@:

Souths v Cowboys

Souff’s didn’t…failed miserably…

The Cowboys put on a good performance, they have some real strong men and talent. I loved how our ex got the ball back with that knee in that play the ball after he lost it. First time I think I have seen that trick.

• Did you like how Taumalolo ran over the top of our ex to score the opening try.
    It’s not the first time we’ve seen that.

Its great to see the Souths fans absolutely giving it to farah on Facebook. He’s not populsr anywhere he goes.

• Not Robbie bashing but him losing the ball after trying to milk the penalty after Burns try killed off any chance they had of winning.

Recent Topics