Penalty count today?

After Barrett having a massive blub about the ref’s after last weeks game, wonder if it will have the desired effect?
IMO we will get hammered by the refs this arvo. Hope not, it should be an entertaining game.

Yeh I’ve heard Barrett whining too… Bad timing for us.
They got screwed last week
Who are the refs?

If it’s Perenara or Badger we are royally screwed anyway. Can’t believe how pathetic Henry is as a ref after being an ex-player and all. He is abysmal.

At least it won’t be Klein he refers last nite I think…. But he and seafood Carbonara or the worst

@:

Yeh I’ve heard Barrett whining too… Bad timing for us.
They got screwed last week
Who are the refs?

Gerard Sutton and Tim Roby. Never heard of Roby, that’s a good thing.

The game hasn’t" even started and their are already conspiracy theories.

Match officials: Referee: Gerard Sutton; Assistant Referee: Tim Roby; Touch judges: Jason Walsh and Kasey Badger; Review Official: Ben Galea; Senior RO: Bernard Sutton.

Yeh 2003 was our last win there I think Kieran Kerr played in the halves… We wore the alternate jersey that day think it was pretty wet. Benny G woulda been in the team I reckon lol

Naah the refs won’t come into it

Gerard Sutton is useless

Crucial calls went with the home team…well in Trent…

bozo must have ordered the cement truck treatment for an unobliging referee.

I’m sick of watching games where it’s refereed towards an outcome for the top placed side. That call against Brooks changed the game. Nofoaluma should have stayed on his wing, but the momentum completely shifted after that. If we were to tap it on our 40 instead of turning over possession it would have been a completely different game.

But hey, no one will ever talk about it because it’s just the tigers.

@:

Time for Ivan to have a mini rant !?

@:

@:

Time for Ivan to have a mini rant !?

Better to keep it up his sleeve for next year…. Wasted now

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.