Penalty count today?

• @:

The game hasn’t" even started and their are already conspiracy theories.

You were saying?..…

• I actually wasn’t following the game that closely, but I will take people’s word for it that we copped it from the refs.

• Penalties 8-4 to Manly…

And the Ref gave us a few soft ones at the end to even things up.

• Without doubt we got some shocking calls, but when your coming second last you get average calls. It should not be the case but the fancied team always gets the run of the green

• @:

I’m sick of watching games where it’s refereed towards an outcome for the top placed side. That call against Brooks changed the game. Nofoaluma should have stayed on his wing, but the momentum completely shifted after that. If we were to tap it on our 40 instead of turning over possession it would have been a completely different game.

But hey, no one will ever talk about it because it’s just the tigers.

It’s frustrating isn’t it? It’s not like we need any help to lose a game, but for some reason the refs usually think we do!

• @:

Without doubt we got some shocking calls, but when your coming second last you get average calls. It should not be the case but the fancied team always gets the run of the green

That simply dosent cut it when bunker could’ve overturned Brooks strip. And Penrith got the rort last week as the unfancied team.
    Tackle competed obvious. And we had momentum 16-8 up.
    Sorta like watchinga game from the 80s. No wonder league is loosing fans.

• @:

Without doubt we got some shocking calls, but when your coming second last you get average calls. It should not be the case but the fancied team always gets the run of the green

Why is this so? It makes no sense, yet it happens time and time again - just look at what happens to Newcastle most weeks. It should be the lower placed teams getting the 50/50 calls to make it a more even contest. I don’t understand why they want to make the games so lopsided by favouring the team who is already most likely gonna win - it’s a gross injustice, imo and I just don’t understand their reasoning for it.

• @:

I’m sick of watching games where it’s refereed towards an outcome for the top placed side. That call against Brooks changed the game. Nofoaluma should have stayed on his wing, but the momentum completely shifted after that. If we were to tap it on our 40 instead of turning over possession it would have been a completely different game.

Nope not the way I saw it……after defending 2 sets on our line leading by 8 luke thought it a good idea for a fast play the ball. The guy has no feel for a game

• ForumSupporter

Great teams overcome adversity…

• @:

And that’s what’s wrong with the NRL

• @:

@:

Nope not the way I saw it……after defending 2 sets on our line leading by 8 luke thought it a good idea for a fast play the ball. The guy has no feel for a game

Attempted fast prb or not, there was a blatant hand knocking that ball out, should have been our penalty. Rorted.

• @:

Great teams overcome adversity…

Well Manly didn’t do that last week.

• @:

@:

Why is this so? It makes no sense, yet it happens time and time again - just look at what happens to Newcastle most weeks. It should be the lower placed teams getting the 50/50 calls to make it a more even contest. I don’t understand why they want to make the games so lopsided by favouring the team who is already most likely gonna win - it’s a gross injustice, imo and I just don’t understand their reasoning for it.

Because refs go into games with pre-concieved ideas on who they think will win…they tend to favour these teams re:50/50s

• @:

@:

And that’s what’s wrong with the NRL

Agree 100%. Rember brisbane rorting GC in 1st semi last year. What a turn off.
    Must admit when Fox took over this crap ceased and games wete unpredictable and the game gained popularity after all the the disappointments. But since the commission took over its like the 80s again.

• @:

@:

@:

Because refs go into games with pre-concieved ideas on who they think will win…they tend to favour these teams re:50/50s

If they’re gonna do that, then they shouldn’t be refereeing at all. It’s a blight on the game - one of many, but a blight just the same.

Recent Topics