Penalty count today?

• So you didnt see Kelly punch the ball out? I guess you overlooked that

Hilarious you think players saying something to the ref means anything….when was the last time a player convinced a ref to change his mind?

Denial maxxy…youre in it

• @:

So you didnt see Kelly punch the ball out? I guess you overlooked that

Hilarious you think players saying something to the ref means anything….when was the last time a player convinced a ref to change his mind?

Denial maxxy…youre in it

Luke should have had more control of that ball….idk maybe I’m not that bigger tigers fan like I used to be.

• @:

@:

Forget what you think he was about to do….watch what happened its there and we all can see it bar you…they even replayed it during the broadcast in slo mo

I saw poor ball control really…… Honestly but I’m surely not the only one to see this really.
    Notice the players around him didn’t blow up at all after the call. Luke didn’t say anything either.

Well the ref saw something that the rest of us did not see as well. Once again, sorry for my earlier terse response, just in a poor mood and as it was so obvious, it annoyed me more than any decision since Sims kicked the second ball on the field.

• @:

@:

@:

Forget what you think he was about to do….watch what happened its there and we all can see it bar you…they even replayed it during the broadcast in slo mo

I saw poor ball control really…… Honestly but I’m surely not the only one to see this really.
    Notice the players around him didn’t blow up at all after the call. Luke didn’t say anything either.

Well the ref saw something that the rest of us did not see as well. Once again, sorry for my earlier terse response, just in a poor mood and as it was so obvious, it annoyed me more than any decision since Sims kicked the second ball on the field.

Nah its all good I’m pretty thick skinned……but that incident was the turning point today. I hated that Newcastle second ball thing also.

• That was a howler, the ref missed it, even the commentators mentioned it, and it was the turning point of the match. No wonder we only had 40% of the ball in the second half with decisions like that.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

He was lying on the ground and the opposition player moved his hand about a foot to knock the ball out.

No no no no!!
    He’s done this before, watch it again he was trying to leaver himself up with the ball for a quick ptb. Stupid stupid play 5 m out from your own goal line.

Maxxy, it was punched out…Brian Kelly I think

Still not convinced on the penalty and I still reckon he was about to put the ball on the ground for a quick ptb. Or at least it was poor ball control for the position of the ground. End of the day he just fluffed it up tho.

Nah mate, you’re plain wrong. I have the replay and its not at all the case. He wasn’t getting up when it got punched out of his hand. Its a shocker of a call.

• Till the NRL allow coaches the right to come out and highlight the refs blunders in the public domain nothing will ever happen. At present they send a report off to Tony Archer a few words are exchanged behind closed doors and the problem gets swept under the carpet. If they were allowed to actually come out and say we were robbed and this is why, the NRL would than be forced to have some accountability,

For the record I think Manly was always going to run over the top of us with a two man bench, but we were never given a fair chance

• Haven’t seen a replay and not fussed to be honest, however how did Manly get an overlap from a scrum?!?!?

• @:

@:

poor ball control is when youre in the middle of being tackled, looking for an offload and the ball gets knocked out.

when youre on the ground, about to get up and play it, then someone punches the ball from your hand its not poor ball control its a penalty.

we had defended 2 sets on our line and had rightfully got the ball back. that decision didnt cost us the game. youll cop them and its upto us to defend them better. however we arent at that level yet

• I honestly thought we got a few speculator calls myself, we got a few repeat sets where I was not convinced Manly played at the football and we scored off them.

The one that annoyed me the most was MMc gone done for working at marker, a real 50/50 job when the refs had been content to let the game flow, then he himself got tackled the next set and Manly did exactly the same and they let it slide.

But that Brooks error, we need to be able to defend those. You are going to lose around half the 50/50s and you need to defend them, not let in 20 unanswered points which is what we did.

• @:

Denial maxxy…youre in it

Maxxy should have gone to Specsavers.

• @:

@:

Denial maxxy…youre in it

Maxxy should have gone to Specsavers.

Walked past them in the mall yesterday and didn’t go in……so I must be OK then right??

Recent Topics