Nofo

• Based on what I have seen, when we have other options there next year, he can not be a first choice winger.

His defensive reads are just too costly. 2 Tries today where he came in for no reason. There was no excuse for the one on the scrum, where he was marking the same bloke his centre was.

At the moment Fonoa are my wingers.

• @:

Based on what I have seen, when we have other options there next year, he can not be a first choice winger.

His defensive reads are just too costly. 2 Tries today where he came in for no reason. There was no excuse for the one on the scrum, where he was marking the same bloke his centre was.

At the moment Fonoa are my wingers.

He’s likely to get fatigued running between left and right.

• Current defensive reads are non existent.
    He is becoming a real worry.
    Someone needs to lock him in a room with a blackboard and a piece if chalk.

• He is too tired from making a million metres carting it up.

• Well I believe as much as he tries hard and does love the club, if there is better options next season reserve grade for him.

• He needs a 5 metre tether to the sideline.

• @:

He is too tired from making a million metres carting it up.

Is,that a million millimetres….

• ForumSupporter

@:

He needs a 5 metre tether to the sideline.

Where does that leave the edge second rower right side half and right centre…

Starts in the middle and hasn’t been addressed even switching Elijah Taylor there…

• What was he doing today when Tui ran across to his side and was waving him to run under?
    He just stood there, that was strange.

• His hit-ups are great and he really puts in and loves the club. His defence is a massive concern but I think he should be locked into the right wing spot based on what he offers the club and his positive attitude.

• @:

@:

Starts in the middle and hasn’t been addressed even switching Elijah Taylor there…

Yes. But there is still many occasions when he comes in for no reason.

• @:

His hit-ups are great and he really puts in and loves the club. His defence is a massive concern but I think he should be locked into the right wing spot based on what he offers the club and his positive attitude.

Unless there’s someone better…

• Needs to go back and learn defence 101.

• @:

Needs to go back and learn defence 101.

Don’t think he can count that high….

• @:

@:

I don’t understand why some people still struggle with this? That first Manly try was a simple overlap. Nofo followed Marsters in and Wright went over in the corner. Nofo stays on him and the centre goes through untouched.
    Sure, Nofo is prone to rushing in every now and then, but I’d say most of the time he’s either following his man in or holding his line and getting caught in a two on one because the people inside him have made the wrong decision.
    For the exact same reason JAC and Koro look like world-beaters at Melbourne, if Nofo played outside Chambers he’d be an Origin rep (assuming Bellamy also taught him to catch).

Recent Topics