Sue

• How backwards has he gone the last 2 years…. potential star 2014/15 -> ISP standard 2017

Pathetic performance today… he needs a royalist rocket up his *ss

• I didnt notice him…didnt even know he played

• Well he may get a WK off with his knees up technique in one of his hitups today.

• He might be in hot water for lifting his knee too

• Yeah he’s been going down hill for a while and just seems to find a way to get worse as time goes on

• Hopefully he doesn’t make the 17 at full strength next year.

• As stated in another thread look at the timing of his slide and it coincides with all the concussions he had.

• @:

How backwards has he gone the last 2 years…. potential star 2014/15 -> ISP standard 2017

Wait, But Joey said he’s been a standout…

• @:

As stated in another thread look at the timing of his slide and it coincides with all the concussions he had.

Sad if true….

• @:

@:

How backwards has he gone the last 2 years…. potential star 2014/15 -> ISP standard 2017

Wait, But Joey said he’s been a standout…

Did he really? The Johns brothers only see what they want to see though when it comes to some of their comments.

• @:

@:

As stated in another thread look at the timing of his slide and it coincides with all the concussions he had.

Sad if true….

Yes, very noticeable. This could be his last year.

• @:

@:

@:

Sad if true….

Yes, very noticeable. This could be his last year.

Yeah, have also noticed same and written similarly on here a while back.

• Thought I read he only made 1 run for 9 metres, and that was the run he could be going to the judiciary for? On a day where we lost two for the game and Lawrence looked to pick up an injury/burner, Sue needed to stand up and instead fell over. Drop him for next week, JJ isn’t an improvement in defence but at least we’ll get more runs out of him. Hell maybe it’s even time for Tatola to get a shot?

• @:

Good observation ,I feel this could be the case unfortunately .

• i didnt notice him until about the 12th minute mark, then not until he knocked the manly guy out with his knees. did he get like 25 mins on the field?

Recent Topics