16. Michael Chee-Kam
    17. Tim Grant

18. JJ Felise
    19. Jack Littlejohn
    20. Kyle Lovett
    21. Josh Aloiai

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/07/18/nrl_team_announcemen.html

• it actually looks pretty good would like Felise in MCK out tho

• Anyone know what Suli’s injury is and how long he’s out?

• Kev and MWZ will surely swap around.

• Glad to see Lovett out of the starting 17 yet again. Hopefully we don’t see him playing FG again at WT

• Gee don’t mind that bench actually.

All decent sized buggers

All can line up on the edges and BELT Mitchel Moses.

• Coaches call:

Josh aloiai is fit and ready to play against the eels will come in for Michael Chee-kams place to add even more size to that bench. Also Malakai wetene-zelezniak will not swap with Kevin Naquima as he is not a centre but rather a winger and Kevin can play in the centres

• Don’t mind the bench, would put Aloiai (if fit) in for mck.

• @:

Coaches call:

Josh aloiai is fit and ready to play against the eels will come in for Michael Chee-kams place to add even more size to that bench. Also Malakai wetene-zelezniak will not swap with Kevin Naquima as he is not a centre but rather a winger and Kevin can play in the centres

u

Is this legit or an imposter?

• Speaking of wings could David swap sides just for shits n giggles……

• I’d love to see Edwards and MCK out. ET to the edge. Eisenhuth to start at lock. Aloia and Felise to come onto the bench.

It’s a decent team but I think we really need Suli to come back in and give us a target on the edge.

• @:

I’d love to see Edwards and MCK out. ET to the edge. Eisenhuth to start at lock. Aloia and Felise to come onto the bench.

It’s a decent team but I think we really need Suli to come back in and give us a target on the edge.

Agree 100%

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

Coaches call:

u

Is this legit or an imposter?

As confirmed in last weeks team thread…the real Ivan Cleary spells his surname with a Capital “C”…

• That backline is the worst defensive backline in the comp……not one of those players knows how to defend Teddy included.
    If I was Parra, my game plan would be edge runners and numbers down short side esp Nofo side (bloke cannot stay on his man for life or death).
    Hate to say this but Parra will romp this in.

• Just about the best bench we’ve had all year.

Recent Topics