15. Kenny Edwards
    16. Suaia Matagi
    17. Will Smith

18. David Gower
    19. Peni Terepo
    20. Kirisome Auva’a
    21. John Folau

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/07/18/team_list_eels_v_wes.html

• I’m gonna crash n burn for saying this BUT….I think this team can get a long way into this competition.

• @:

I’m gonna crash n burn for saying this BUT….I think this team can get a long way into this competition.

Look forward to seeing you in their colours with a Moses face mask on Sunday….

• @:

@:

I’m gonna crash n burn for saying this BUT….I think this team can get a long way into this competition.

No I could never stoop that low….but @$17 to won comp I really entertain. Would love them to get one back off the cheats and for them to lose two in a row. I’d celebrate that… Wouldn’t you??

• It’s a good team. A great backline with players with the ability to score points in every position. The pack isn’t bad either.

I reckon we are up against it and our forwards will have to get massively on top. Hopefully we target Moses and smash him out of the game.

• @:

@:

@:

No I could never stoop that low….but @$17 to won comp I really entertain. Would love them to get one back off the cheats and for them to lose two in a row. I’d celebrate that… Wouldn’t you??

I wouldn’t, tbh. Moses has ruined my opinion of the Eels altogether, a lot of their players annoy me now for some reason. I couldn’t care less if they never saw a finals series again with him in the team.

• Has Slimey been going by Mitch and not Mitchell since he joined the Snakes?

Recent Topics