Epic Dribbling Skills

Can I be the first to say it? Can I? Can I?

Ahem

I thought this was going to be a thread about Woodsie’s press conferences.

@:

Can I be the first to say it? Can I? Can I?

Ahem

I thought this was going to be a thread about Woodsie’s press conferences.

Haha I thought along the same lines, but I thought it was about Gus or having a dig at someone.

Where was the biff? After a few mins becomes boring, not enough variation unlike RL. Where was the hand of god.

When I first saw the Topic thread, I thought which Politician will it be this time.

I was expecting it was about me re Farah

@:

I was expecting it was about me re Farah

Me too.

@:

Where was the biff? After a few mins becomes boring, not enough variation unlike RL. Where was the hand of god.

I thought you’d be a dyed in the wool Liverpool fan, y’know, on the account that Farah is…

@:

@:

I thought you’d be a dyed in the wool Liverpool fan, y’know, on the account that Farah is…

I could never understand Aussie Rugby League fans following Pommy soccer or even Oz soccer except at World Cup time. It is a sheila’s game like AFL.

@:

@:

@:

I could never understand Aussie Rugby League fans following Pommy soccer or even Oz soccer except at World Cup time. It is a sheila’s game like AFL.

Give it a couple of years, and Rugby League will be worse than Football in terms of diving and contact.

@:

@:

@:

You do realise that the NRL WISHES that it was a shiela’s game?

@:

@:

@:

@:

Rather uncharacteristic thing for a SJW like Byron to say.

The atmosphere within some of the games are crazy. Especially when Lucas Moura was dribbling

@:

@:

@:

@:

Rather uncharacteristic thing for a SJW like Byron to say.

I was quoting from from Johnny Warren’s book
https://penguin.com.au/books/sheilas-wogs-and-poofters-9781740512220

he meant it in a different context. It is the Shei…Wo.Poo… you are having when you are not having one.

@:

@:

@:

Dont forget pussies and over protected ponces.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.