Epic Dribbling Skills

• WOW :master:

• Can I be the first to say it? Can I? Can I?

Ahem

I thought this was going to be a thread about Woodsie’s press conferences.

• @:

Can I be the first to say it? Can I? Can I?

Ahem

I thought this was going to be a thread about Woodsie’s press conferences.

Haha I thought along the same lines, but I thought it was about Gus or having a dig at someone.

• Banned

Where was the biff? After a few mins becomes boring, not enough variation unlike RL. Where was the hand of god.

• When I first saw the Topic thread, I thought which Politician will it be this time.

• Banned

I was expecting it was about me re Farah

• @:

I was expecting it was about me re Farah

Me too.

• @:

Where was the biff? After a few mins becomes boring, not enough variation unlike RL. Where was the hand of god.

I thought you’d be a dyed in the wool Liverpool fan, y’know, on the account that Farah is…

• Banned

@:

@:

I thought you’d be a dyed in the wool Liverpool fan, y’know, on the account that Farah is…

I could never understand Aussie Rugby League fans following Pommy soccer or even Oz soccer except at World Cup time. It is a sheila’s game like AFL.

• @:

@:

@:

I could never understand Aussie Rugby League fans following Pommy soccer or even Oz soccer except at World Cup time. It is a sheila’s game like AFL.

Give it a couple of years, and Rugby League will be worse than Football in terms of diving and contact.

• @:

@:

@:

You do realise that the NRL WISHES that it was a shiela’s game?

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Rather uncharacteristic thing for a SJW like Byron to say.

• The atmosphere within some of the games are crazy. Especially when Lucas Moura was dribbling

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

@:

Rather uncharacteristic thing for a SJW like Byron to say.

I was quoting from from Johnny Warren’s book
    https://penguin.com.au/books/sheilas-wogs-and-poofters-9781740512220

he meant it in a different context. It is the Shei…Wo.Poo… you are having when you are not having one.

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

Dont forget pussies and over protected ponces.

Recent Topics