Questions for players

• As some of you may remember, for my birthday I get to go into the sheds and meet the players.

I am going to do it tomorrow, so do any of you have any questions that I should ask the players.

• @:

As some of you may remember, for my birthday I get to go into the sheds and meet the players.

I am going to do it tomorrow, so do any of you have any questions that I should ask the players.

Ask them if they wanna come to the Parra change rooms with you and flush the head of Mitchell Moses.

• What more do you love more. Playing footy or the money That comes with it?

• Thanks WestBenTigers. I’d be interested in how they think things are shaping for next year and do they see a future for themselves.

• Plz report back and detail your experience man.
    Very kee to hear how it goes and if u enjoy it

• No question but if you could kick Woods in the goolies I would appreciate it. Tell him it was from me though…

• Ask Erin if he can look himself in the eye in the mirror without shame

• Offer Tedesco some dinner voucher’s.

• ForumSupporter

Just enjoy the time Ben…

Soak it all in…don’t worry about questions…

• Roll up some dog turd in paper and drop in Woods locker.

• With everyone listening, ask Woods if it’s hard to find high heels in his size then turn and slap Tedesco. 😃

• Have a great time Ben. Rare opportunity.

• Don’t worry about any questions from us during the short time you will have in the inner sanctum, particularly as you are still young enough to really enjoy it. Personally, even as young teenager, I would brush the two players that have made supporting a club that still contains them a struggle this year.

• When I was a kid I used to go into the sheds after the games.
    What surprised me is the nudity. Benny Elias, Siro and Blocker all went around in the raw.
    News people, fans not even bothered with it all.
    Blocker has a small member from recollection.

• @:

When I was a kid I used to go into the sheds after the games.
    What surprised me is the nudity. Benny Elias, Siro and Blocker all went around in the raw.
    News people, fans not even bothered with it all.
    Blocker has a small member from recollection.

How did you ever recover from that Matchball? That would’ve ruined me for life! Nightmares! 😮

Recent Topics