Cleary u got what u deserved.

• Banned

Picking Littlejohn.

No sympathy for such pathetic team selections.

• Banned

Its harsh on Littlejohn considering the horrible Naqaima mistake followed by pathetic defence by Lolo. Then the half break by Lolo only to force the pass and give Parra the ball. Also did Teddy play the 2nd half?

But my original point is this, why pick a kid who has proven to lose complete confidence at this level? I dont blame the loss on Jack, his mistake contributed to it, but wasn’t the only costly mistake. Why put him in when he has been nothing but diabolical this year? I dont blame JLJ for the loss alone at all. It just so happen his mistake was the sealer. Lolo and Naqaima’s mistakes were worse.

Still very suspect about Cleary as a coach.

• I think Cleary couldn’t go in without another dummy half as McIlwrick struggles with playing 80 minutes.

• Even Bellamy couldn’t turn this rabble around …with dud signings like a busted Mqueen and a headless chook in reynolds next season will be a rinse and repeat of this crap season …

Good luck Cleary 😆

• This 5th tackle bombing too the corner by brooks is the most defensive boring footy ive ever seen.

I dont care if we lose. I want to see attacking football1! who cares if about completions. we cant get to the finals. Bloody hell its so boring…

• We have a few players that would not play first grade at any other club….JLJ is at the top of the list.

As far as costing the game though…any one of half a dozen dumb errors including the missed conversion.

• Startting to become evident that JT wasn’t the problem.

• ForumSupporter

:brick: :bash :crazy if brooks is a 1st grade half back then I’m a astronaught

• @:

Startting to become evident that JT wasn’t the problem.

Yes indeed and Cleary isn’t the saviour either.

• Going for 2 points after the 2 penalties was very negative play, especially the 2nd one. RL is becoming more and more like Union, where the final score is 5 penalty goals vs 4 penalty goals.

• @:

Picking Littlejohn.

No sympathy for such pathetic team selections.

Not a lot of options for him…

• The missed goal kick from a supposed first grader was disgusting …a blind man would’ve kicked that .

• @:

The missed goal kick from a supposed first grader was disgusting …a blind man would’ve kicked that .

Wouldn’t go that far, but to miss the way he did was absolutely shocking.

• Wot do i mean J T was not the problem , who assembled this bunch of clowns then? Check out pur reggies too and it will prove whoever put this swuad together should shoulder a lot of the blame

• Geez - giving it to Cleary and stating JT wasn’t the problem seems way way too harsh to me.

Recent Topics