In 2018...

• We’ll be 1000x better off for not having to carry the likes of Naiqama, Lovett and Littlejohn.
    Bring on players that are actually competent and put in some effort.

• Banned

@:

We’ll be 1000x better off for not having to carry the likes of Naiqama, Lovett and Littlejohn.

I just cant cop all 3. Naqaima gets close to making you reconsider but then just as u think “yeh he’s ok” he goes bang with a disgraceful play. The other 2 just dont have the talent for first grade, Naqaima has the talent but nt the brains.

• Naiqama plays well every week but always makes 1-2 costly errors.

Lovett/Littlejohn/Edwards just don’t have the ability for 1st Grade

• Naiquama frustrates me to no end. I can’t figure him out. He’ll run 15m and catch a ball with his fingertips before it hits the deck, then he’ll drop it trying to play it. Cya later Kevvy.

• @:

@:

We’ll be 1000x better off for not having to carry the likes of Naiqama, Lovett and Littlejohn.

I just cant cop all 3. Naqaima gets close to making you reconsider but then just as u think “yeh he’s ok” he goes bang with a disgraceful play. The other 2 just dont have the talent for first grade, Naqaima has the talent but nt the brains.

Naiqama does this all the time. You think he is a good player but then he comes up with a big mistake. He doesn’t have the ability to hang in their all game. MCK is exactly the same.

• There’s a reason Kev was shown the door at a couple of previous clubs. Sad reflection that he plays so much first grade here, unfortunately.

• We’ll struggle to make the 8 once again

• Sub out Frozone and sub in Suli and we probably win today. Kev is a decent fill-in not a regular starter. Lovett just isn’t productive enough. JLJ was playing because there was nobody else. He’s basically 4th or 5th choice hooker. When you dig that low with the death we’ve got that’s what happens. People don’t want to sign reserve graders but decent reserve graders win games when your top 20 are unavailable.

• @:

Sub out Frozone and sub in Suli and we probably win today. Kev is a decent fill-in not a regular starter. Lovett just isn’t productive enough. JLJ was playing because there was nobody else. He’s basically 4th or 5th choice hooker. When you dig that low with the death we’ve got that’s what happens. People don’t want to sign reserve graders but decent reserve graders win games when your top 20 are unavailable.

Probably would of been better playing Matty mcck. The 80. He was playing well

• @:

@:

Sub out Frozone and sub in Suli and we probably win today. Kev is a decent fill-in not a regular starter. Lovett just isn’t productive enough. JLJ was playing because there was nobody else. He’s basically 4th or 5th choice hooker. When you dig that low with the death we’ve got that’s what happens. People don’t want to sign reserve graders but decent reserve graders win games when your top 20 are unavailable.

Probably would of been better playing Matty mcck. The 80. He was playing well

Then he’d be gassed in the last 10 and make errors and he’d be copping it with Cleary.

• Said to a mate that Kev has a go and i feel sorry for him, Then he dropped the Ball and let them off the Hook.

• Sadly I would never pick Naiqama in my first grade team, he’s too erratic. He shows heart and that he wants to be there but he lets us down constantly. He would make a good depth player filling in occasionally.

• With Milne coming to WT in 2018 to play centre and Moses the other centre where does this leave Esan Masters?

Does he move to second row or find a place on the bench?

• @:

With Milne coming to WT in 2018 to play centre and Moses the other centre where does this leave Esan Masters?

Does he move to second row or find a place on the bench?

Bench second rower. Might start depending on McQueen and Lawrence.

• I haven’t seen anything to suggest that Marsters has the work rate or the defence to play in the second row at NRL level. He would need a huge off season and a change in attitude to even make the bench. We need better second rowers than we currently have - in my view we must sign at least one quality back rower for next year.

Recent Topics