Lolohea

• He really doesn’t know how to inject himself in a game. I dont ever remember a half having fewer touches in a game.

Is it just fitness? Cause playing fullback, you need to be fit and everywhere on the field and im unsure his style suits that.

• Another unwanted reserve grader amongst our ranks .

• Lolohea may be a good 2nd option goal kicker, but 80+% kicker he ain’t, he more and more looks like Owen Craige version 2, 10-15 kg overweight. His touch football, turnstile defence fits well with Nofoaluma.

• Lolohea will have the off season to improve off.

• I think he is a special player in that his running game is unreal. He also has a decent kicking game and a decent passing game.

We need him much more involved and we need to have plays set-up for him.

• He’s looking real impressive to me. Bad missed conversion though. I like the look at him at 5/8

• He is not even close to a first grade half, I hope he goes ok at fullback but I have had reservations about him since we started chasing him, I was all for dropping off him when the warriors kept delaying the release, and was shouted down

• He reminds me of an overweight Benji Marshall …
    He’ll give you 1 good game for every 9 crap games …

Not good enough at this level .

• Banned

@:

He is not even close to a first grade half, I hope he goes ok at fullback but I have had reservations about him since we started chasing him, I was all for dropping off him when the warriors kept delaying the release, and was shouted down

He has the potential in attack to be an exceptional fullback, my query is his defence. His effort after Naqaima got stripped was horrendous. Thats not an effort of a fullback who will come up with big defensive plays IMO. Very worrying.

• Yes hes erratic. But im so ver this crap aboutteaching halves structure from an early age. Brooks looks like a out of date machine. Hes structured but has no idea how to do it. We need someone like lolohea.

• ForumSupporter

Did some good things …did some dumb things…

I think Cleary can improve his game…

• plays for himself too much and is average at it.

• @:

He reminds me of an overweight Benji Marshall …

Agree totally. Will be absolutely stunned if he becomes a better than average fullback.

Needs to be told to put the ball through the hands instead of attempting a grubber with every touch in an attacking position.

• @:

@:

He reminds me of an overweight Benji Marshall …

Agree totally. Will be absolutely stunned if he becomes a better than average fullback.

Needs to be told to put the ball through the hands instead of attempting a grubber with every touch in an attacking position.

Can’t see him being to good under the high ball either .
    He only looks to be 5’4"

• He is a project for Cleary.
    Potential is there but needs lots of work …. which he is getting.
    In same basket as Brooks, Eisenhuth, Twal, Marsters, Suli, Aloiai, Liddle, Felisi and next year Gamble.

Recent Topics