Penalty goals

• how happy were the eels u reckon when we wasted 3x opportunities on th eels line for

6 POINTS ??? I get going for 1 not 3 we have terrible game management as shown again and we give up these golden chances

• agreed. Were coming 2nd last. gor for the bloody try…

• Straight up ridiculous .

• Banned

I agree with taking the 2 on every occasion. Our sets attacking the opposition line were bordering on embarrassing, we had to take the 2.

The 2 penalties early in the 2nd half meant we went from 2 down to 2 up at a time when Parra were surging and had the upper hand.

So for me i agree with it, but i guess in hindsight if we backed ourselves and jagged a try we may have won.

Tough call really, but i think the high percentage call was to take the 2 considering parra were on top.

• Parra can score from anywhere. our defence is ordinary. no i dont agree in taking a goal.

• Our attack, for the most part, is crap. The short kicking game especially and had Lolo kicked that goal of our last try……

• Blah blah blah. We take the tap and dont score you’d whinge that we didn’t take the two. Those penalties took us to the lead.

• I didnt have any problem with taking the 2 today.

The tactic did not enough for us to win this game, had Lolohea kicked the winning conversion we do win that game.

Honestly out of 3 sets, whats the maximum amount of tries you think we score? Based on our attack, likely 0. If we jagged one try we still get the same scoreline.

• No i wouldnt. Go for the try. put pressure on. It was boring stupid football.

• eels were tired gone and we slow the game down for 2 points , then eels score 5mins later crazy

keep attacking those 3 sets , that’s 10 minutes of the game with our advantage at worst the eels have to work off there end of field .
    teams want to give up 2 points these days and get back down other end and score a try

we are not a grinding team we don’t win by 2 points

• @:

eels were tired gone and we slow the game down for 2 points , then eels score 5mins later crazy

keep attacking those 3 sets , that’s 10 minutes of the game with our advantage at worst the eels have to work off there end of field .
    teams want to give up 2 points these days and get back down other end and score a try

we are not a grinding team we don’t win by 2 points

We probably win by 1 point if we convert the last try. We don’t win by two points is the idiotic mantra Cleary is trying to change.

• Take the points on offer. We kick the conversion of the last try we’re up by 2 with 10 to play and no one is talking about it

• Our attack was very out of sync all day, and the Eels are a good defensive side. Taking the points would have won us the game had Lolohea not fluffed his lines on that last conversion.

• Watching the game live the 2 points on offer was the way to go WHY because they have no structure on the line and have no idea simple ,go for a try when you have movements and structure this team has neither.

• I understand taking the two to get a psychological advantage but I don’t think the current team understands the concept. So should have went for the try.

Recent Topics