Penalty goals

how happy were the eels u reckon when we wasted 3x opportunities on th eels line for

6 POINTS ??? I get going for 1 not 3 we have terrible game management as shown again and we give up these golden chances

agreed. Were coming 2nd last. gor for the bloody try…

I agree with taking the 2 on every occasion. Our sets attacking the opposition line were bordering on embarrassing, we had to take the 2.

The 2 penalties early in the 2nd half meant we went from 2 down to 2 up at a time when Parra were surging and had the upper hand.

So for me i agree with it, but i guess in hindsight if we backed ourselves and jagged a try we may have won.

Tough call really, but i think the high percentage call was to take the 2 considering parra were on top.

Parra can score from anywhere. our defence is ordinary. no i dont agree in taking a goal.

Our attack, for the most part, is crap. The short kicking game especially and had Lolo kicked that goal of our last try……

Blah blah blah. We take the tap and dont score you’d whinge that we didn’t take the two. Those penalties took us to the lead.

I didnt have any problem with taking the 2 today.

The tactic did not enough for us to win this game, had Lolohea kicked the winning conversion we do win that game.

Honestly out of 3 sets, whats the maximum amount of tries you think we score? Based on our attack, likely 0. If we jagged one try we still get the same scoreline.

No i wouldnt. Go for the try. put pressure on. It was boring stupid football.

eels were tired gone and we slow the game down for 2 points , then eels score 5mins later crazy

keep attacking those 3 sets , that’s 10 minutes of the game with our advantage at worst the eels have to work off there end of field .
teams want to give up 2 points these days and get back down other end and score a try

we are not a grinding team we don’t win by 2 points

@:

eels were tired gone and we slow the game down for 2 points , then eels score 5mins later crazy

keep attacking those 3 sets , that’s 10 minutes of the game with our advantage at worst the eels have to work off there end of field .
teams want to give up 2 points these days and get back down other end and score a try

we are not a grinding team we don’t win by 2 points

We probably win by 1 point if we convert the last try. We don’t win by two points is the idiotic mantra Cleary is trying to change.

Take the points on offer. We kick the conversion of the last try we’re up by 2 with 10 to play and no one is talking about it

Our attack was very out of sync all day, and the Eels are a good defensive side. Taking the points would have won us the game had Lolohea not fluffed his lines on that last conversion.

Watching the game live the 2 points on offer was the way to go WHY because they have no structure on the line and have no idea simple ,go for a try when you have movements and structure this team has neither.

I understand taking the two to get a psychological advantage but I don’t think the current team understands the concept. So should have went for the try.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.