15. Sauaso Sue
    16. Michael Chee-Kam
    17. Jack Littlejohn

18. Josh Aloiai
    19. JJ Felise
    20. Joel Edwards
    21. Ava Seumanufagai

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/08/01/nrl_team_announcemen.html

• thought there would be no changes but why JLJ there should be another forward

• whats happening with ava and aloiai

• I’d wager ET may miss this week, Aloiai will come in.

I really hope JLJ makes way for Ava or Felise but I won’t get my hopes up.

• Injured and injured. Aloiai probably is close to playing, however they won’t be rushing players back at this stage if we are out of finals contention.

• yeah ava is named in ISP

• I didn’t think that Ava was playing bad

• Ava is departing (not that great in Cleary’s mind probably) so might as well keep seeing what the younger guys that a staying have got. JLJ is n eeded to cover injuries to any of the backs and give McIlwrick if needed.

All logical really.

• JLJ played 3 minutes against GC. Get rid of him and throw either Aloiai or Seumanufagai in there. An extra forward won’t hurt against the Panthers whereas JLJ offers 3/5 of buggerall.

• would really love to see aloiai come back into the side tho!

• @:

Ava is departing (not that great in Cleary’s mind probably) so might as well keep seeing what the younger guys that a staying have got. JLJ is n eeded to cover injuries to any of the backs and give McIlwrick if needed.

All logical really.

MCK can cover any injuries in the back line, having JLJ sitting on the bench for 75 minutes isn’t smart IMO. The other forwards would appreciate another big body in their rotation. Give JLJ the flick in favour of Felise or Aloiai if he is fit.

• Aloiai for littlejohn and im happy

• Expect changes….

• It’s interesting that Ava is obviously down the list of props at this point. I reckon he is a quality first grader. It shows how much better our depth is looking now and I think it will be better next year.

I want to see Aloiai in the team because I think he has more impact than all of our forwards when he is playing well.

You can’t though really knock that team. Sue and Twal are pretty good bench prop forwards. Sue is inconsistent but he did the job last week. MCK is another inconsistent player who is full of mistakes but if he holds the ball and doesn’t make mistakes he is a good edge player. JLJ ideally shouldn’t be there but I get it. McIlwrick has troubles playing 80 minutes and having JLJ gives the coaching staff another option.

I wonder how we’d go without Woods. I honestly think we might even go better.

• @:

It’s interesting that Ava is obviously down the list of props at this point. I reckon he is a quality first grader. It shows how much better our depth is looking now and I think it will be better next year.

I want to see Aloiai in the team because I think he has more impact than all of our forwards when he is playing well.

You can’t though really knock that team. Sue and Twal are pretty good bench prop forwards. Sue is inconsistent but he did the job last week. MCK is another inconsistent player who is full of mistakes but if he holds the ball and doesn’t make mistakes he is a good edge player. JLJ ideally shouldn’t be there but I get it. McIlwrick has troubles playing 80 minutes and having JLJ gives the coaching staff another option.

I wonder how we’d go without Woods. I honestly think we might even go better.

Woods has copped plenty this year, he has open his mouth a few times when he should have kept it shut. As for signing elsewhere, that was his call and did not really need to justify it to anyone, but the way he has put in, especially after a poor SOO series has been exceptional and I think people will surprised how much we are going to miss the big bloke. Plenty of players once they have signed elsewhere just put it in auto pilot but Woods has actually lifted his effort

Recent Topics