15. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
    16. Tim BROWNE
    17. James FISHER-HARRIS

18. Matt MOYLAN
    19. Dean WHARE
    20. Viliame KIKAU
    21. Sitaleki AKAUOLA

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2017/08/01/nrl_teamlist_round_2.html

• That’s a decent team. We’ll have our work cut out. Just hope we don’t get flogged like the start of the season.

• ForumSupporter

They weren’t that impressive against a poor Dogs side last week….pressure to keep winning to make the 8 can do strange things…

Whereas Wests Tigers really have nothing to lose…

• Enjoy watching Campbell-Gillard hit the ball up. He runs it up harder than anyone in the game.
    Good side, if there is 1 game i wouldn’t mind us losing in our last month of the season it would be this week-hoping Penrith make the 8 because it will be slim pickings otherwise for teams that are worth cheering for to win the premiership. Storm, Rorters, Broncos, Sharks, Eels- what a spewfest.

• They have some good players not named - injuries? With that side Penrith should be entrenched in the Top 8, not skimming the edges of it. Totally underwhelmed with what they and Hook have come up with this year.

• Who is the player singled out to bash the BOSSES son every time he gets the ball ?

• That is a good team isn’t it. It’ll be interesting how we go.

• That’s a potentially lethal backline even without Moylan and Whare. Our completions and kick chase will have to be good or we’ll be in trouble.

• @:

They have some good players not named - injuries? With that side Penrith should be entrenched in the Top 8, not skimming the edges of it. Totally underwhelmed with what they and Hook have come up with this year.

Yeah Merrin is out long term, Latu and McKendry out for the season and Moylan still battling injury but expect him to play.

• Hopefully Moylan sits this one out…

• @:

Enjoy watching Campbell-Gillard hit the ball up. He runs it up harder than anyone in the game.
    Good side, if there is 1 game i wouldn’t mind us losing in our last month of the season it would be this week-hoping Penrith make the 8 because it will be slim pickings otherwise for teams that are worth cheering for to win the premiership. Storm, Rorters, Broncos, Sharks, Eels- what a spewfest.

It will be very tough assignment. But yes if it’s anyone and provided it’s a reasonable final scoreline …. I wouldn’t be too disappointed.

• Big ask to win against that lot. As Geo has said though, pressure to win might take it’s toll on such a young side.

As long as we defend like we did last week and compete for the 80 I am not too fussed on whether we chalk up two points or not.

• @:

Enjoy watching Campbell-Gillard hit the ball up. He runs it up harder than anyone in the game.

I have RCG in my 2018 origin team…
    Great Player but we do have props of our own to match it with him

• Cartwrights ex has been found dead in her apartment

• @:

@:

They have some good players not named - injuries? With that side Penrith should be entrenched in the Top 8, not skimming the edges of it. Totally underwhelmed with what they and Hook have come up with this year.

Yeah Merrin is out long term, Latu and McKendry out for the season and Moylan still battling injury but expect him to play.

Merrin will be back round 24/25, spoke to him not long ago

Recent Topics