Eels Vs Doggies contains SPOILERS

• Banned

Mitch has set up 3 tries maybe already - Doggies are real slow tonight in the wet - they are getting dog-washed

• Dessie is in real trouble.
    Dogs are playing like dogs.

• Im glad you’ve moved onto a player that’s playing well and some may regret losing…
    You’re actually using live bait now. Well done.

• I wish we were playing the dogs next!

• Eels are playing well.
    But I doubt that they can maintain this form into the finals.
    We have seen sides peak too early before…. so will be very surprised to see.
    As for Moses … yawn!

• What it shows to me is that Moses is definitely a 7 and not a six. It was said ages ago and I’d much prefer a Reynolds / Moses combo than Reynolds/Brooks. However I want to see more from Luke in the remaining games that will change my mind.

• Banned

Moses is a dud
    Fullstop

• Banned

@:

Moses is a dud
    Fullstop

Even the rain during the game tonight could not put out his fire cracker - he appeared the smartest guy on the field.

• Banned

@:

@:

Moses is a dud
    Fullstop

Even the rain during the game tonight could not put out his fire cracker - he appeared the smartest guy on the field.

I’m not talking on the field. I was praising his on-field efforts for a majority of last season and I’ve recognised his skill this season too.
    Off the field, though, he is a dud and possibly one of the most big-headed snobs to ever grace a Tigers jersey.

• I know it was wet and that can make things difficult for a fullback but 17 runs for 64 metres (less than 4m per run) is disgraceful from Will Hopoate. He has gone backwards big time from that little purple patch earlier this season - glad we didn’t sign him!

Brenko Lee playing on one leg managed to make Des look stupid for having dumped him. He’s one of the few players in that team this year that have looked genuinely threatening in attack. He’s got a good step, a good offload and plenty of tackle breaking ability. It was good to see Josh Reynolds giving him some decent service tonight - Suli, Marsters and Milne will love that sort of early ball.

• It pains me to say it, but Moses is going from strength to strength, playing in his rightful position at 7 alongside Norman. We can death ride him all we like, but he is a future rep player for sure.

• Banned

@:

It pains me to say it, but Moses is going from strength to strength, playing in his rightful position at 7 alongside Norman. We can death ride him all we like, but he is a future rep player for sure.

He may play for NSW but thats no claim to fame, it just means he is in the top 20 halves in the comp.

• Loathe him or hate him he is playing good footy and the Eels fans are very happy.

• Loathe him please.

I’ll talk Slimy Fart down for as long as I can, and history has shown that Moses comes down from good form before too long.

They were talking in the paper today about how Bumper Farrell has worked with Moses in a padded room to improve his contact in defence. I dunno what kind of kink floats their boat, but it’s fairly evident if Moses ever overcomes his reputation for missed tackles, he defended like a lowlife dog in early 2017 to ferret his way out of a contract.

Yes he ferreted like a dog, I’m keeping that.

• Banned

I liked how he finally took the line on as he should have been for ages. He was probably illegally taken out - maybe that was the Dog’s mistake they woke him up. Nothing OTT fancy stuff losing possession.

I thought he went slack at WT due to it being decided that Luke was going “own the game”, something that I considered stupid for the form that Luke was in. He AND LUKE defended like pansies for 3 seasons. As it was common to both and other players I will blame the coaching before Ivan.

Recent Topics