This Side Gives Me The Irrites!

• All this pathetic mob had to do was win or not lose by more than 12.5 today. Had a 6 leg multi going to collect $320. I took Newcastle & Manly (both outsiders) then this rabble shows up. I didn’t expect them to win but I thought the dozen start would get me home.

• ForumSupporter

Gamble responsibly …

• How long have you been following Wests Tigers for ??
    :roll

• @:

Gamble responsibly …

I did. It was only a $20 outlay 😃 They why I am so annoyed.

• @:

How long have you been following Wests Tigers for ??

I will say Hobbo that I rarely include them in multis due to the rocks & diamonds effect. Because their attack is so rank I thought the 12.5 would help.

• @:

@:

Gamble responsibly …

Very unlucky Shane that the scoreline blew out, the 2 teams were much closer than the end result.

• @:

@:

How long have you been following Wests Tigers for ??

I will say Hobbo that I rarely include them in multis due to the rocks & diamonds effect. Because their attack is so rank I thought the 12.5 would help.

Yeah …. Bad luck mate !

• Anyway… onward and upward…

• Check the cash-out option

• Banned

Didn’t Penrith demolish WT to scoreless in first round robin this year? That was before Moses controversy I am sure. You should have known better there. My mate is happy that Teddy’s first line crossing was week was disallowed as he backed him for scoring first in 2nd half that did occur. Win some lose some.

• I only ever bet against the Tigers head to head.

I never ever bet on them to win H2H Ever.

Too much heartache as it stands, and coupled with their inconsistency, they are a punters nightmare.

I have a mate of mine who’s pretty seasonsed with this stuff, and he Never bets on the Tigers or Warriors games ever - unless Shaun Johnson is out - (he’s making a killing atm to be fair - 😃 )

• @:

@:

@:

Gamble responsibly …

Very unlucky Shane that the scoreline blew out, the 2 teams were much closer than the end result.

I agree we deserved to lose by 8, that last try was just mental and physical fatigue, May is a pretty ordinary footballer and our better defenders all missed him.

• Hot tip, never bet on games that we play in.

Recent Topics