17. Addin Fonua-Blake
    RESERVES
    18. Brian Kelly
    19. Cameron Cullen
    20. Jonathan Wright
    21. Jarrad Kennedy

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/08/08/team_lists_round_23_.html

• we need another forward

• Well we had our foot on their throat at Brookvale so I don’t see why we can’t knock them over at the old girl this weekend.

• They have a good team. I think we could be in trouble this week but you never know.

• We did have the better of them for a long period last time. And they hate coming to LO. However if we are to win JLJ needs to come off the bench and replaced by another big lad who is capable of doing damage through the middle. We have get them on the back foot.

• That Lloyd Perrett is a monster.

• @:

That Lloyd Perrett is a monster.

He wasn’t when he was at the Bulldogs. They couldn’t get rid of him soon enough. In fact, I believe Canterbury are still paying some of his salary.

• Shaun Lane has half a dozen decent games a year. The perfect replacement for Curtis Sironen

• Banned

@:

However if we are to win JLJ needs to come off the bench and replaced by another big lad who is capable of doing damage through the middle. We have get them on the back foot.

Well said captain obvious. 😆

• @:

Shaun Lane has half a dozen decent games a year. The perfect replacement for Curtis Sironen

Just found $20 in the wifes purse…straight on the Tiges at $ 3.00…go the WTs…

• @:

@:

Shaun Lane has half a dozen decent games a year. The perfect replacement for Curtis Sironen

Just found $20 in the wifes purse…straight on the Tiges at $ 3.00…go the WTs…

😆

Recent Topics