Any tips on parking?

Been a few years since ive gone out to Penrith. Any tips on best places to park? Ill probably get there for the Toyota Cup.

Your taking your car to Penriff……good luck…

Plenty of parking near the ground there mate…put it between the burnt out heap and the one jacked up with no tyres…

@Geo.:

Your taking your car to Penriff……good luck…

Plenty of parking near the ground there mate…put it between the burnt out heap and the one jacked up with no tyres…

hahaha, yeh im gonna take my “run-around” car, im sure no one will be too interested in a little girls car

Krispy Kreme extended carp park is the most popular free parking.

Used to be able to park in Centro Nepean but I think thhey have begun fining people (not 100% on that)

Anyone willing to park a car in Crumbletown should have no problems in The Riff

Your making me worry Geo……just got new Wests Tigers number plates on my ute last week…Hope and pray its not going to be a target.

Should be close to 20K there tonight. Will be the Pennies biggest crowd in a long time.

If you are getting there for Toyota Cup then parking will be no problems at all.

Last year i arrived at halftime for Toyota Cup and parked outside the South entrance.

I’m in Penrith now and there are some dark clouds rolling in from the South-West…hopefully it passes by.

@Digeze:

If you are getting there for Toyota Cup then parking will be no problems at all.

Last year i arrived at halftime for Toyota Cup and parked outside the South entrance.

I’m in Penrith now and there are some dark clouds rolling in from the South-West…hopefully it passes by.

Yeh those dark clouds mean im staying home with a cold beer, orders from the wife who’s too soft to go in the rain. WOMEN pfft

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme