FYI 1:30-2:30 fox 502 benji m all tries through career

An hour of benji marshall tries. Should be pretty good 😃

Somebody trying to drum up a new contract for Benji?

Haha nope. If we get him for 200k id be happy. It will help our memberships and sponsors whilst also putting pressure on brooks.

I just liked watching him back in the day. His try assists were better though.

Was so good to watch. Loved it.

Spewing missed it, is it being repeated at all?

@:

Spewing missed it, is it being repeated at all?

Not that I could see on the Foxtel app but Tedesco’s tries are on the 25/8.

Was nice viewing the tries.
Bought back some good memories.

@:

Agreed. I was surprised how many were as a result of the other team error. He was quick to pounce.

@:

@:

Agreed. I was surprised how many were as a result of the other team error. He was quick to pounce.

Very quick to pounce and no one could catch him once he was off, he was that fast! Watching he and Farah and Hodgson and Prince create havoc - Ah they were they days, wish we could turn back the clock 😦

There was a tedesco one I caught on a day off. Was depressing

One of my favourites.

One of the best players of the last 20 years. His 09-10 and 10-11 seasons are the best ever by a WT player.

that would have been good, love that vid Tacky, cheeky stuff from Benji :slight_smile:

I wonder how long a blooper show would go…

Benj certainly was an enigma…brought fans through the gates,and a rise in anticipation every time he touched the ball…good or bad…

It was brilliant. Surely he has to have had the best footwork in the history of 1st grade footy. Was like watching a video game the way he was hyper fast with that scintillating footwork, just left competent defenders grasping at fresh air. Amazing.
It left Tedesco’s highlights package for dead.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.