I Bring Tidings Of Great Joy!

• We will win tomorrow. Once in a blue moon I get this weird feeling and I am rarely wrong. I can’t explain it. I will say though it has alot to do with Newcastle’s win last night. Watch this space…

• @:

We will win tomorrow. Once in a blue moon I get this weird feeling and I am rarely wrong. I can’t explain it. I will say though it has alot to do with Newcastle’s win last night. Watch this space…

I’m gonna go and drop $50 on Manly 13+…

• @:

@:

We will win tomorrow. Once in a blue moon I get this weird feeling and I am rarely wrong. I can’t explain it. I will say though it has alot to do with Newcastle’s win last night. Watch this space…

I’m gonna go and drop $50 on Manly 13+…

keep your money Nelson,Im getting a very good feeling for the game and the Tiges will be the winners…

• Wouldn’t surprise me tbh.

• I have no confidence in this game at all.

• @:

I have no confidence in this game at all.

come on Earl,dont drop the lip yet…

• @:

@:

I want to win. I just think that this is going to be tough.

• @:

@:

@:

I want to win. I just think that this is going to be tough.

It will be Earl,but remember we almost beat them last time except for some clinical errors,this time its at the old girl and we can beat them there,Manly don’t play that well at LO…lets hope our team can come up with the goods,they have been improving in recent weeks and as seen last night anything can happen in the NRL arena…

• I thought we’d signed Benji from the thread title, then I find it’s some whackjob psychic trying to hustle me. Probably works for Sportsbet.

• @:

Lol me neither! Manly have too much at stake to drop this game, much like Penrith last week and I think their recent mini form slump has shocked them back into playing better than ever. I’m sure the boys will give a good account of themselves throughout, but will eventually be run over by a team with more attacking firepower that is still well and truly in the finals hunt.

• @:

I get this weird feeling too about Brooks on the 5th tackle in the oppositions 20…
    Its called diahorrea

• I think we can win as well, Will have a good lash @ the $3.

• @:

@:

I get this weird feeling too about Brooks on the 5th tackle in the oppositions 20…
    Its called diahorrea

Imodium is good for that Ink.

• Damn, I read the topic title, and thought Manly aren’t going to turn up and forfeit…

• All the games i have been to without my dad at this ground we have won and i am going without my dad tomorrow. If that is not a sign i don’t know what is. 😃 :slight_smile:

Recent Topics