Naiqama's defence

• Looks a lot better imo. He’s been back in the centres for a few weeks and hasn’t made many, if any glaring errors. He made a great read on Dylan Walker today that saved a try. Probably won’t be here next year, but he deserves a bit of credit for his improvement over the last few weeks. Also, today was probably the most dangerous he’s looked with the ball all year.

• One thing with Kev that is really pleasing is his effort
    He is no world-beater but he doesnt stop trying for the team

• I hope we keep him next year (for NSW cup)

He never gives up and he is improving every week.
    Would be a good backup Fullback

• Still think it puts too much pressure on the player outside him. That slight hesitation causes the same in his outside man and that resulted in 2 tries on a guy that can be very hard to stop. I just think he is a little reactive in defence instead of proactive, but yes, he has always tried hard.

• He plays with heart and does a lot of great things around the club so Superleague will love him next year.

• @:

He plays with heart and does a lot of great things around the club so Superleague will love him next year.

He’s finishing a carpentry degree at TAFE and doesn’t want to move to England so, I doubt he’ll be in Super League next year.

• I know he is liabilty defensively but I cant help but like him. He does lots of good things …… if only. Good job today Kevvy

• How do people feel about him being a back up fullback for Tui? Currently we don’t have one and this way his defence won’t be as much of as issue

• He put all his eggs in one basket for a tackle which, if it had gone wrong, would’ve resulted in a Manly try but it ended up being a great read on the player.

• Good backup …. that’s all.
    He’s last pass could have been called forward for sure. He was not under pressure so that about sums his game up I’m afraid. If called correctly we would be now crying in our soup.

• @:

How do people feel about him being a back up fullback for Tui? Currently we don’t have one and this way his defence won’t be as much of as issue

I like the idea

• If he can’t get a contract elsewhere he would be a great second teir back up. Tries his best and has a good play on him, he’d become a cult hero in the U.K. I feel

• His misreads are 2 on 2s, they’re just basic reads,and he gets them wrong. He’s a depth player,nothing else

• @:

His misreads are 2 on 2s, they’re just basic reads,and he gets them wrong. He’s a depth player,nothing else

Yep, love his commitment - he’s just not a consistent first grader IMO

• Could find a spot for him in a 30 man squad. Would not want to see him in first grade regularly, but he can cover most positions in the backline and would be able to fill in if required.

Recent Topics