Who is your Wests Tigers Rookie of the Year?

As the title suggests - Who is your Wests Tigers Rookie of the Year?

Close one between Suli, Liddle and Marsters……Suli by a nose.

I picked Eisenhuth because he has played big minutes and has done little wrong. I know he’s not really a kid as such, but still technically a rookie.

Out of the rest, it’d have to be Suli and Twal.

Suli for me…

Marsters, Eisenhuth and Twal have all taken their opportunities to become regular First Graders but Suli stands above them shame he got injured when he did…

Suli by a long way

2nd spot is close between Twal, Huth and Marsters

I went with Suli. He was outstanding until he got injured. Special mention to huth and Marsters.

I selected Huth. Playing very well in the middle of the field for us.

I would have selected suli if he finished the year. Marsters has come on enormously, so he gets my vote

Suli. Would of liked a strong finish to the year but from what he as shown I think he’s the best prospect at the moment.

@:

Suli for me…

Marsters, Eisenhuth and Twal have all taken their opportunities to become regular First Graders but Suli stands above them shame he got injured when he did…

Agree. For an 18 year old to step and handle FG the way he did until injury was very good, particularly in a side which was getting beaten most weeks, he often held his own against whoever he was marking up against.

There are six good rookies there. Hard to pick. In the end I’ve gone Marsters just because I like his style. Seems dynamic. Suli did very well after being picked without any experience in non age restricted comps. He went from a handful of under 20s to NRL.
Both middle forwards did well to.

I went with Suli but it’s not really a level playing field given the relative opportunities (or lack thereof) the players have had. It’s great that we have a solid crop of players that have transitioned well into first grade this year, particularly given it’s been in positions that we were short in (centres and forwards generally).

Suli, right now.

But come the end of the season I wouldn’t be unhappy if masters, twal or Esienhouth received it. These 3 are playing well.

Is Liddle really a rookie? He played Firsts last year and I thought that would rule him out.

Probably Suli but Marsters has really impressed me lately especially.
Got a heap of skills already and certain to improve more.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.