Could We?

• Could we really come away with 2 points this week?? I think this is Ivan’s biggest test yet, we never play well against the cocks and while we’ve been excellent in recent weeks it could fall away against a team we haven’t beat in a very long time. Hoping we give it a red hot crack.

• Cant see it Im afraid. Easts have too much to play for

• I know we’ve made it back to the big time when we finally do beat them. Sadly, I don’t think it’ll be tomorrow.

• Why is this Ivan’s biggest test?. For the most part, this is a team he inherited. His biggest test will be round 1, 2018.

Im at that point now where I dont care about any games this year. I’ve been in off season mode since about round 6 this year. My interest level will be at maximum when we kick off Round 1 next year.

• We rarely ever aim up against the Chooks so I’m predicting we won’t win. I do live in hope however.

• I actually think it will be a closer game than most people expect. Teddy will be wanting to show Latrell that fullback spot is locked up and although he hasn’t been that good this year I can see him getting up for this one. But yeah this will be a bigger test. The win against Manly was awesome but they aren’t a top 4 team. Even if they do lose I just want them to show some resilience.

• I think they’ll be far too strong in the middle for us. I really just hope that they dig in and make the Roosters earn the 2 points. I’m sick of losing to them without them having to get their jumpers dirty.

• Banned

@:

I think they’ll be far too strong in the middle for us. I really just hope that they dig in and make the Roosters earn the 2 points. I’m sick of losing to them without them having to get their jumpers dirty.

I suppose having them soil their pants in the worse possible manner could be conceived as icing on the cake?

• ForumSupporter

@:

Why is this Ivan’s biggest test?. For the most part, this is a team he inherited. His biggest test will be round 1, 2018.

Im at that point now where I dont care about any games this year. I’ve been in off season mode since about round 6 this year. My interest level will be at maximum when we kick off Round 1 next year.

We passed our biggest test Round 1 this year by smashing Souff’s and were top 4 at the end of it didn’t we… 😕

• If we win, we will be hailed as Giant Killers

• We can win but I doubt we will. This is definitely not Ivan’s biggest test. This club’s biggest test has been the way our stars acted this year and how we handled them. Since Ivan got here we have handled this extremely well.

Next year will be interesting. I think Ivan has proven that he is the right person for the job and will be retained longer term but results always matter.

I expect improvement over the next couple of years assuming Ivan remains in charge.

• Us by 2.

• This is not our biggest test. How can a $7 milion cap compete against a $10 million cap? It’s not even close to an even playing field. When our cap is fully used for players on our team only plus we have heaps of third party agreements and under the table payments - then when we lay the cocks it will be even and a true test. Hate the Rorters with a passion!

• @:

@:

Why is this Ivan’s biggest test?. For the most part, this is a team he inherited. His biggest test will be round 1, 2018.

We passed our biggest test Round 1 this year by smashing Souff’s and were top 4 at the end of it didn’t we… 😕

Touché!

• Neville no chance

Recent Topics