The figures speak for themselves.

Today,2 tries, 7 out of 7 conversions, leading points scorer in the NYC . If Beau Ryan could slot in to 7, who needs a JT when we have a JM ….could he solve a few problems ??? FG FB ?

another stellar game from the kid
he is CLASS, CLASS, CLASS

Yet the complaint is about Lazarus and his size offering nothing from the back.

Jake is samller again and no point having a support runner when we are running one out and getting smashed.

Fine talent though

He also kicked 2/8 last week. 25%. That speaks for itself. He’s a good young player, but people making him out to be the next el masri are way off.

Benji kicked at 100% tonight.

I’ll pretend I didn’t read the part about Beau Ryan at 7. He’d be better than Fitzhenry though.

i think from next season he will be our fullback, the kids good, better then dugan was at the same point in their under 20s career, he only needs to put on 5 KGs of muscle to take the wear and tear of FG

I fear most of our good young players will be seen in other club’s colours, they just won’t get a look in with sheen’s mindset, he can not bring himself to blood players nowadays, he is set in a pattern of selecting players past their prime and recruiting average players from other clubs, or playing people completely out of position, while our lower grades sweep all before them with no incentive of advancement to NRL.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme