Aloiai

• Banned

A natural left player who spent his rookie year playing on the right with a busted hand. Second year played middle. Did great both years for a kid.

Time to play whats natural for him. Left backrow.

This is the backrower we have craved and i believe Ivan is starting ti see it.

Is a left side player so let him own it.

• ForumSupporter

Great game today…his run off Brooks for his TRY was special…his defence also had sting…we need to work plays around him…I agree he looks good on that left edge…

Oh and it’s Aloiai…

• Probably the most aggressive I’ve seen him play. More of that please Josh!

• Needs to increase his involvement not wait for the game to come to him

• Banned

On of the best dynamic performance by one of our forwards in a very long time. He broke tackles on almost every run and looked like he would get through the line. Very special player and just the impact player we need for next year. We will have an amazing forward pack next year.

• Love this kid. To play his full rookie season and earn the ire of barely anyone on the forum is some achievement.

• It’s a shame injury interrupted his season. Guys like Aloiai, Masters, Twal and Eisenhuth are really going to cause some selection problems for next year. I can’t remember when we last had such stiff competition for positions right across the park. McQueen and Lawrence are going to have a real fight on their hands for starting backrow spots next March.

• @:

It’s a shame injury interrupted his season. Guys like Aloiai, Masters, Twal and Eisenhuth are really going to cause some selection problems for next year. I can’t remember when we last had such stiff competition for positions right across the park. McQueen and Lawrence are going to have a real fight on their hands for starting backrow spots next March.

The forward pack is bursting at the seams for next year. And we’re an outside chance of adding one more too. There’s also strong competition in the outside backs and halves too. 2018 might not be the strongest squad we’ve ever had, but i think it will be the most balanced by a mile.

• Aloiai was brilliant today. What a player.

• Never doubted his talent. He was running with plenty of venom prior to dislocating his knee earlier in the year and it’s great to see him back and hitting his stride.

• @:

@:

It’s a shame injury interrupted his season. Guys like Aloiai, Masters, Twal and Eisenhuth are really going to cause some selection problems for next year. I can’t remember when we last had such stiff competition for positions right across the park. McQueen and Lawrence are going to have a real fight on their hands for starting backrow spots next March.

The forward pack is bursting at the seams for next year. And we’re an outside chance of adding one more too. There’s also strong competition in the outside backs and halves too. 2018 might not be the strongest squad we’ve ever had, but i think it will be the most balanced by a mile.

An outside chance of adding another one? Do tell.

• Had a terrific game and was hard to contain.If he continues his progress it wouldnt surprise me if he was the first 2nd row forward picked each week

• He is our best forward at the moment. He runs it hard and he is athletic. I think he is better in the middle but you might be right that he is a left edge backrower.

He needs to be given a position and allowed to stay there and I think he needs to be given the position he is best suited too and all the other forwards have to fit in around him.

I just hope that he doesn’t get overlooked based on where he is at in his career compared to the more experienced forwards we will have next year.

I like Lawrence but Aloiai is better. I like Eisenhuth but Aloiai is better.

If he is an edge backrower I think our pack is looking exceptionally good for next year.

• It’s amazing to see the improvement in some of our players under Cleary over the past month or so, especially in the forwards - Sue, Grant, Eisenhuth & Aloiai are all playing like they’ve grown an extra leg!

• Naiqama’ the most improved.

Recent Topics