Teddy plans to end career at WT

Teddy on CH9 news tonight said he would like to do a “Benj” and end his career a WT…. Hmm dunno about that Teddy…

Strange decision to sign for the Roosters then

Yeah, i thought I heard him say that…best not to burn your bridge I guess…means nothing though, meaningless words

Teddy says a lot of things on the spur of the moment, doesn’t always mean it will happen though.

Shut up teddy. You’ve made you’re decision, and lost all goodwill with tigers fans. This kind of talk isn’t going to win it back

Like Woods, he may be feeling a tinge of regret feeling we are on the cusp of something great and he won’t be around for it. Too bad.

Benji was pushed out, Teddy chose to leave

Yeah until he arrives at the Roosters and talks about how much better than us they are lol

I know Im in the minority, though after Benji’s jersey stunt while still contracted to us I dont want him back. I cannot think of another instance of a similar type in professional sports, which in itself shows the contempt and extremity of the action.

When he is washed up and finished.

@:

I know Im in the minority, though after Benji’s jersey stunt while still contracted to us I dont want him back. I cannot think of another instance of a similar type in professional sports, which in itself shows the contempt and extremity of the action.

I would think that Money Bill’s racking off to France mid-season and mid-contract would’ve been the most contemptuous action by a professional sportsperson that I’d ever witnessed.

Strange thing to say so early in his career and you never know but if you’re that keen on the club why leave in the first place

Who cares James? Who cares?

He and woods are gradually realising they were “ill-advised”.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.