Adam Blair

• Was reading on the Paul Kent blog that there are some pretty strong whispers that we are likely to (re)sign Adam Blair. Think this could be a great move as I believe Cleary will have the game plan and management to get the most out of him.

• @:

Was reading on the Paul Kent blog that there are some pretty strong whispers that we are likely to (re)sign Adam Blair. Think this could be a great move as I believe Cleary will have the game plan and management to get the most out of him.

Very unlikely he hated his Time at the Tigers.

• @:

@:

Was reading on the Paul Kent blog that there are some pretty strong whispers that we are likely to (re)sign Adam Blair. Think this could be a great move as I believe Cleary will have the game plan and management to get the most out of him.

That is what I thought too. He certainly played like he didn’t want to be here. I guess time will tell with this one.

• @:

@:

@:

That is what I thought too. He certainly played like he didn’t want to be here. I guess time will tell with this one.

I would say Knights

• Banned

Jesus that would be a disaster

• jog on Blair.

• I’ve got mates who are knights supporters and religious followers of their forum and they believe he’s a certainty to be a knights next season based on solid sources close to the club. If we do take Blair back though we’d wanna hope it’s his Bris or Melb form and not the form of his prev Tigers days.

• One of my most hated players …he dogged it last time he was with us , no way I’d want that bludger back .

• Might see different output under Cleary, but overall no thanks.

• No way, rather David Taylor

• That signing would be worse than the Benji resigning.

• hope not

• I would take him without a second thought. You have to remember our likely forward pack in 2018 is going to be one hell of a unit so he will not be on his Pat malone

• @:

I would take him without a second thought. You have to remember our likely forward pack in 2018 is going to be one hell of a unit so he will not be on his Pat malone

would he play on the bench if he did sign

• Teddy Blair has been good for Broncos but I seriously doubt we’ll see him back here.

Recent Topics