Sauaso Sue 100th NRL game...

• ForumSupporter

Sauaso Sue to play 100th NRL game

Dan Talintyre

Tue 22nd August, 04:00PM

Wests Tigers forward Sauaso Sue will become the 20th player to feature in 100 first-grade games for Wests Tigers this Friday against the North Queensland Cowboys.

Sue has been named to come off the interchange bench for Friday’s Round 25 game.

A Samoan international, Sue made his first-grade debut for the Club in Round 6, 2013 and has shown remarkable consistency since — playing 17, 18, 23, 21 and 21* in the seasons since.

Wests Tigers would like to congratulate Sauaso on reaching this achievement!

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/08/22/sauaso_sue_to_play_1.html

• Great Acheivement for Sue…

You should get your haircut like his Geo to celebrate the occasion?

• ForumSupporter

@:

Great Acheivement for Sue…

You should get your haircut like his Geo to celebrate the occasion?

• Wait, that pic isn’t Geo?!

• Well done to Sue. I’d written him off this year as I didn’t think he was progressing. Since Cleary has come here he seems to have turned his game around.

I think he can actually become an integral part of our prop rotation.

• Congrats on 100 games, Sue!

• Well done on your 100 games - Jesse Sue. Also great to see his form improving, adding some starch to the pack when he comes off the bench lately.

• Great stuff Jesse. Keep up what you’ve been doing last month or so mate

• @:

Well done on your 100 games - Jesse Sue. Also great to see his form improving, adding some starch to the pack when he comes off the bench lately.

Well said… Congrats Jesse

• @:

Well done to Sue. I’d written him off this year as I didn’t think he was progressing. Since Cleary has come here he seems to have turned his game around.

I put that down to Taylor’s misjudgment in trying to turn him into a 2nd rower.

• @:

@:

Well done to Sue. I’d written him off this year as I didn’t think he was progressing. Since Cleary has come here he seems to have turned his game around.

I put that down to Taylor’s misjudgment in trying to turn him into a 2nd rower.

I agree. It’s just another one to add to the list when it comes to that coach. They should have gotten rid of him a lot earlier.

Cleary at this point in my opinion appears to be exactly what we’ve needed since Sheens went bonkers.

• Well done to Jesse but I can’t see him adding many games next season as he will be in reserve grade IMO.

• Any player to reach 100 NRL games as an awesome achievement.

His form over the last month off the bench has been great.

Should only be used as prop rotation or lock rotation which is another prop in the modern game anyway.

Hope we can return to the days when we have 4 big boppers on the bench and don’t need to carry a spare hooker.

• Congratulations Mr Sue

• Well done Jesse, great achievement.
    A few more barnstorming tries like the one vs Manly would be awesome.
    Great photo of him above, he looks like he is chiselled out of rock.
    Hope he plays a role in the resurgence of our club next year and beyond.

Recent Topics