Spotted

• Ivan Cleary in wests leagues Campbelltown with a couple of blokes I didn’t recognise. One obviously associated with the tigers due to the gear he was wearing

• ForumSupporter

Nice spot…

• Was one of them wearing a Wallabies jumper with stud marks on the front?

• Banned

Cool story bro

• I saw Sam Kasiano in the Tab once. Not as big in person surprisingly.

• Like GNR, though back in the 80’s Graeme Wynn pushed past me at the main gates at Leichhardt one day - absolute giant - nice enough guy though.

• Neither of Ivan’s dinner guests were young enough to be footballers. 2 wearing tigers gear, the other in business get up.

This may have no meaning for those that have not been to the club, but I was ordering a beer in the sports bar looking across into the bistro & thought, “jeez that bloke looks like Ivan”. Could not see anyone else on the table. Walking out, I saw the other 2, but why they were there???

Maybe something innocuous like having a meal after training locally

• @:

Like GNR, though back in the 80’s Graeme Wynn pushed past me at the main gates at Leichhardt one day - absolute giant - nice enough guy though.

One of my neighbours is involved in NSWRL. A few months ago Ron Gibbs was there loading stuff for a country trip. Regardless of his age, his size and fitness still scared the crap out of me.

My father used to work for telstra and connect the game day communications to the media boxes before a game. Gibbs, Tony Rampling and (I think) Wynn used to work for Wests leagues running the refreshments up to the corporate boxes. They were Monsters when I was younger, but remember as a teenager towering over Kyle White.

• @:

Neither of Ivan’s dinner guests were young enough to be footballers. 2 wearing tigers gear, the other in business get up.

This may have no meaning for those that have not been to the club, but I was ordering a beer in the sports bar looking across into the bistro & thought, “jeez that bloke looks like Ivan”. Could not see anyone else on the table. Walking out, I saw the other 2, but why they were there???

Maybe something innocuous like having a meal after training locally

Sounds like they were just there to eat a succulent Chinese meal.

• Administrators

…once, many many moons ago, a forum member spotted a former Origin winger walking into Camp Concord and posted it here later that day.

It ended up being quite the scoop

• I’ve seen Sam perrett a few times at the cinema with his family in my local area, never approached him, also I use to see hodgo a lot around my local area when he was still playing with the Tigers

• I see JWH out the front of my place all the time. He’s always nice to my 2yr old daughter.

• Banned

@:

…once, many many moons ago, a forum member spotted a former Origin winger walking into Camp Concord and posted it here later that day.

It ended up being quite the scoop

Lote?

• Sat on the plane to Melbourne couple of weeks back and next to me was SVG and Craig Lowndes! So good

Recent Topics