Brooks Ruled out

just heard Luke Brooks has been ruled out with a hamstring injury. who takes his place.surely no littlejohn!!!

There is the reason why Cleary is signing depth players for next year, we have no replacement halves!!

Sironen would be the likely replacement

We just went from $1.88 to $2.10 with my mob.

@:

There is the reason why Cleary is signing depth players for next year, we have no replacement halves!!

Sorry for being a bit off topic, but about two weeks ago on fox sports they showed I think it was Holy Cross Ryde v St Gregorys in the schoolboy comp, not sure of his name but the 5/8 for Holy Cross looked like a player to watch, had all the skills, plus plenty of size. Brooks younger brother also played for Holy Cross. Are both these schools still linked with the Tigers?

That’ll make half the Forum happy.

I saw this in a tweet in the team list thread wasn’t sure …now I am…

@:

Sironen would be the likely replacement

It’s probably why he was named.

Oh dear…we all know JLJ is poor so I’d throw Sironen in at 7 and see how he handles it…surely he couldn’t go worse than JLJ!.

Brooks was never going to play, thats why Siro was selected. LJ will play seven till the no9 needs a break than Siro will slot into the halves

I’d be tempted to play Siro at halfback and let Tui run the attack, if only to keep Littlejohn out of the halves.

Lolo to halfback, Tedesco to 5/8 to impress the Australian selectors or embarrass himself and kevin to full back… nothing to lose why not?

@:

Brooks was never going to play, thats why Siro was selected. LJ will play seven till the no9 needs a break than Siro will slot into the halves

Two halves in one match?
He’s been told hed pay a bit of hooker… I wonder if Ivan’s had a rethink… Hed have known Brooks was doubtful.
Big ask to be leading a team around on debut… Interesting times

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.