Twal

• This guy really looks like a pro. Seems to always make 10m minimum saw himm make many good tackles on Hess near the line and hard to get down.
    Reckon he and Eisenhuth will love running after Packer and Matulino next year and so will we.

• He should teach his tackling technique to the rest of the team in the pre season.

• Marsters & Aloiai ran strong also! How’d this go…

8. Packer
    9. Liddle
    10. Matulino
    11. Aloiai
    12. Taylor
    13. Eisenhuth

14. Twal
    15. Grant
    16. Marsters
    17. Sue

• ForumSupporter

Thought at times he was going to throw a few offloads tonight but thought better of it…once he gets a bit more confident in his skin his game will go even higher…great buy…

• @:

Marsters & Aloiai ran strong also! How’d this go…

8. Packer
    9. Liddle
    10. Matulino
    11. Aloiai
    12. Taylor
    13. Eisenhuth

14. Twal
    15. Grant
    16. Marsters
    17. Sue

looks good to me. If Aloiai can produce thst form consistently then that starting pack is pretty lethal. I honestly only want one of grant/sue though. Sue is too inconsistent and grant is a liability in defence sometimes. Shame we didnt have another solid agressive prop.

• Banned

I really like him. No nonsense tough guy who you can rely on to do his job every week.

• Makes you wonder how Parra didn’t notice him. I guess they’ve got form for letting go gun juniors though.

• Very astute pickup who is really going to develop into a top forward. Not the biggest bloke but he plays smart, makes his tackles and his attack is sure to improve with experience.

• Banned

@:

Makes you wonder how Parra didn’t notice him. I guess they’ve got form for letting go gun juniors though.

They would have but they have an awesome forward roster already. Maybe the were doing him a favour letting him find a new home…

• Banned

Loving what he has brought, our forward rotation will be so good next year.

• Banned

@:

Thought at times he was going to throw a few offloads tonight but thought better of it…once he gets a bit more confident in his skin his game will go even higher…great buy…

Yeh he looks like he’s got an offload in him doesnt he. Hopefully that comes with more confidence.

• Gee .Twal looks good & will get better

• @:

Makes you wonder how Parra didn’t notice him. I guess they’ve got form for letting go gun juniors though.

You can throw Aloiai in as well.

• @:

Yeah he should have thrown a couple, he was well in control of the ball a few times there and held it anyway. I understand the conservative play to some extent but if you can get yourself in such a good position to offload safely then do it!

• @:

Marsters & Aloiai ran strong also! How’d this go…

8. Packer
    9. Liddle
    10. Matulino
    11. Aloiai
    12. Taylor
    13. Eisenhuth

14. Twal
    15. Grant
    16. Marsters
    17. Sue

So where is McQueen? Did we buy him for reserve grade?

Recent Topics