The Leichhardt experience

• My better half arrived in Aus 30 years ago and they settled in Gladesville, she followed the Tigers at their peak from 88/89….but never saw them live

Shes never been to LO, I want her to experience it at least once, the crowds, the walk to the ground, the banter…weve been to Cambo & ANZ before so got some good tickets right on the fence near one of the 30m lines

A few questions.
    Can still park in the hospital?

I usually park down other side of blackmore but she wouldnt be impressed walking up the hill

Can you get a decent feed at the Orange Grove?
    6.30 kick off is a good time for an early dinner

• The Orange Grove Primary School is a good option. I think it’s. $5 and a shortish walk. Not sure about the hospital but when driving I’ve always been able to park reasonably close by.

• Banned

According to the SMH report on the weekend keep her out of the loo at LO or it may be a one and only attendance.

• @:

The Orange Grove Primary School is a good option. I think it’s. $5 and a shortish walk.

$15 but is the best option if you drive.

• ForumSupporter

Still no Soap in the toilets…so bring your own…

• Hope you have a great time!

• Yep $15 for parking at the school. Food isn’t bad at the orange grove, regular pub food, but you can’t beat a couple of pies at the game. Hope you both have a great time!

• Primary school is the best place to park IMO.

Never had a feed at the OG. Great atmosphere before the game though and always good for a schooner or two.

• I just looked at the ticket prices $50.50 for adults!

• @:

I just looked at the ticket prices $50.50 for adults!

& people wonder why crowds are down.

• @:

@:

I just looked at the ticket prices $50.50 for adults!

& people wonder why crowds are down.

$50.50 to sit/stand where?

No one wants to buy the ground, just attend a game.

• Think you’ll find costs are:

Ticket type Price Per Ticket Adults $26.50
    Junior (5-16 yrs inclusive) $20.50
    Concession $20.50
    Family of 4 (2 Adults + 2 Juniors) (Admits 4) $65.50

• $50+ for reserved near halfway… Actually all the way to the try lines and dead ball.

Used to be GA

• Haven’t been for a year or two but the primary school like others have said is your best bet. Or if you’re there early enough side streets near the orange grove pub

• @:

$50+ for reserved near halfway… Actually all the way to the try lines and dead ball.

Used to be GA

@Russell - sorry mate. Was talking about the reserved seating/grandstand. Pretty expensive to grab a seat for a few hours + food and drink on top.

Recent Topics