The Leichhardt experience

My better half arrived in Aus 30 years ago and they settled in Gladesville, she followed the Tigers at their peak from 88/89….but never saw them live

Shes never been to LO, I want her to experience it at least once, the crowds, the walk to the ground, the banter…weve been to Cambo & ANZ before so got some good tickets right on the fence near one of the 30m lines

A few questions.
Can still park in the hospital?

I usually park down other side of blackmore but she wouldnt be impressed walking up the hill

Can you get a decent feed at the Orange Grove?
6.30 kick off is a good time for an early dinner

The Orange Grove Primary School is a good option. I think it’s. $5 and a shortish walk. Not sure about the hospital but when driving I’ve always been able to park reasonably close by.

According to the SMH report on the weekend keep her out of the loo at LO or it may be a one and only attendance.

@:

The Orange Grove Primary School is a good option. I think it’s. $5 and a shortish walk.

$15 but is the best option if you drive.

Still no Soap in the toilets…so bring your own…

Hope you have a great time!

Yep $15 for parking at the school. Food isn’t bad at the orange grove, regular pub food, but you can’t beat a couple of pies at the game. Hope you both have a great time!

Primary school is the best place to park IMO.

Never had a feed at the OG. Great atmosphere before the game though and always good for a schooner or two.

I just looked at the ticket prices $50.50 for adults!

@:

& people wonder why crowds are down.

@:

@:

& people wonder why crowds are down.

$50.50 to sit/stand where?

No one wants to buy the ground, just attend a game.

Think you’ll find costs are:

Ticket type Price Per Ticket Adults $26.50
Junior (5-16 yrs inclusive) $20.50
Concession $20.50
Family of 4 (2 Adults + 2 Juniors) (Admits 4) $65.50

$50+ for reserved near halfway… Actually all the way to the try lines and dead ball.

Used to be GA

Haven’t been for a year or two but the primary school like others have said is your best bet. Or if you’re there early enough side streets near the orange grove pub

@:

$50+ for reserved near halfway… Actually all the way to the try lines and dead ball.

Used to be GA

@Russell - sorry mate. Was talking about the reserved seating/grandstand. Pretty expensive to grab a seat for a few hours + food and drink on top.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.