Taylor= 101kg
    Eisenhuth= 106kg
    Aloaia= 110kg
    Twal= 106kg
    Grant= 110kg
    Sue= 107kg
    Rowdy= 100kg
    Total= 1074kg

Does this look an improvement on this year to you guys?

• ForumSupporter

Rowdy again unseen and forgotten… 😢

• Great to see Twal and Sue add 5 kilograms to their frames in the offseason.

• @:

Why are people hating on Rowdy again? Why?

Seriously it makes no sense . Unless Benji Marshall can take our “long serving player” allowance of 300k next year (and I don’t think he can) then just forget it.

Lawrence brings DEPTH. If Lawrence is on the field it is because the guys behind Lawrence are worse. Do you want Kyle Lovett or the reserves behind him going forward?

If Benji can take that allowance, then maybe tap Lawrence for retirement. Just please don’t repeat the Farah sillyness and turf the guy without notice. Give him time to think it over, maybe offer him a coaching or community role and respect a Junior who has stuck with us. Don’t make another stupid Daily terrorgraph drama with Lawrence being heavied by Ivan and others to just leave with a weaks notice. Give him a farewell game and a nice proud sendoff.

While he is cap free, keep him.

• Well, Rowdy and ET are in my team permanently - others can fight for the remaining spots.

• same weigh as me

• @:

Sounds like season 2011-2017

• @:

same weigh as me

Unfortunately Packer is the same weight as me lol

• Rowdy is the same weight as me (100) and i’m 6’4" in the old money and not a small build. Goes to show how much muscle some of these blokes are carrying!!

• Lawrence is in my top 17 every week bar none.

• @:

@:

same weigh as me

Unfortunately Packer is the same weight as me lol

I could be there soon too if I keep my current form up.

• @:

Great to see Twal and Sue add 5 kilograms to their frames in the offseason.

Highly unlikely, both players are lean gainers and Sue has always struggled to put on weight, he has buggerall bodyfat on him to begin with. If Twal can play at 108kg next year then that will do.

• @:

He would not be forgotten if he could put more than 2 games together due to injury, hard to be viewed as a starter from the rehab unit, reserve grade starter mainly season 2018 IMO.

• I remember having a Big League mag in the 70s and Mark Harris was the only player at 100kg.

• @:

@:

Great to see Twal and Sue add 5 kilograms to their frames in the offseason.

Highly unlikely, both players are lean gainers and Sue has always struggled to put on weight, he has buggerall bodyfat on him to begin with. If Twal can play at 108kg next year then that will do.

I suspect Sue will start at least a few kilos heavier after being set for 2nd row this year. 5 might be a tough ask.

Recent Topics