Josh Reynolds on Sterlo

• Just watched Sterlo do a one on one with Reynolds. Wow! Great interview. Anyone with any doubts about this bloke should watch this interview. He will be awesome for us,

• @:

Just watched Sterlo do a one on one with Reynolds. Wow! Great interview. Anyone with any doubts about this bloke should watch this interview. He will be awesome for us,

Off the field, no doubt but, on the field? We’ll have to wait and see.

• Seen it and was happy the way he handled himself , I like the guy and he will bring some good things for us next year , i would buy his best mate James Grahame as well they are pretty close and he would also be a good fit

• A fresh start is just what he needs. I think we’ll see a very different Josh Reynolds next year to the one we’ve seen this year.

• I didnt see this interview but i have seen a couple different ones with him in there

He is very grounded
    Simple and humble…

And we all know how competitive he is

Just the type of people we need to rebuild our club

JR will compliment ET, they both wear their hearts on their sleeves

• im not looking forward to josh renoylds next season tbh

• I have to agree I was very impressed and surprised at just how honest and down to earth he was I am really looking forward to him pulling on a tigers jumper next year

• Very impressive interview. I have no doubt he just the player Cleary wants at the Tigers and he might not have the skills of a Moses but he brings other qualities that we have lacked for years

• @:

im not looking forward to josh renoylds next season tbh

I’ll look forward to him for you - your problem is solved.

• Here we see the difference between Reynolds and Turdesco. Reynolds wears his bulldogs polo representing the club he plays for and last week our ‘superstar’ wears a black Nike shirt obviously representing his own brand. The sooner these spoilt brats leave the better our club will be

• At least you know he’ll never give up like another guy who wore 6 did .

• @:

Bit late for buyers remorse Ivan.

• @:

Why is that you signed him…. :roll

• Yep managed to catch this one, and Teddy’s. Chalk and cheese if you ask me.

One was respectful, thoughtful, thankful and humble with a lot of honesty from a guy still happy to wear his current team’s colours even though he is leaving the club. The other was Teddy.

While Teddy is a future star, I think I’d rather be in the trenches with Reynolds. Just hope he still has quality in him to give the team.

• I reckon Josh Reynolds is like Thurston when it comes to public perception.

He comes to grade all energetic and full of on-field talk, people see him as a bit grubby and arrogant, then he matures a little and you see the off-field side over the course of his career, and you find out he’s actually a really respectable bloke.

I used to think Thurston was such a DH when he started, and all that Dogs scandal nonsense he was associated with, but nowadays you can’t help but respect the person he has become, football aside.

Recent Topics