Josh Reynolds on Sterlo

• With Reynolds it what you see is what you get. You get a bloke who knows he is a battler but has cut a long career in the NRL based on guts and passion and we need that by the bucket load. My only reservation is the length of the contract, but who knows he may take his game to a new level

• year ago i used to play in the peakhurst touch mens comp. when i was about 20 there was this 14 year old kid who would hang around after the juniours and try to get a run with any mens team who was short. the kid was a gun but would try and start a fight every second week with grown men, despite being 5ft and 50kgs. found out years later it was josh reynolds.

• @:

year ago i used to play in the peakhurst touch mens comp. when i was about 20 there was this 14 year old kid who would hang around after the juniours and try to get a run with any mens team who was short. the kid was a gun but would try and start a fight every second week with grown men, despite being 5ft and 50kgs. found out years later it was josh reynolds.

Yeah during the interview Sterlo played him vision of when he was 14yo in the crowd following the Roosters, he said words to the effect of “oh no… look at me carrying on like a pork chop, that’s so embarrassing.” He was really finding it hard to watch.

So after seeing that, I agree with jirskyr.

• Is there a link to the video?

• Bulldogs were trying to shop Reynolds for years… he is an off field Dugan type.

• I stated in another thread, Teddy and the Rorters are a perfect match. As is Sharon & Klemmer.

At this point in time I believe Josh Reynolds and West Tigers are a perfect match.

• @:

Bulldogs were trying to shop Reynolds for years… he is an off field Dugan type.

No he ain’t!!!

• @:

I stated in another thread, Teddy and the Rorters are a perfect match. As is Sharon & Klemmer.

At this point in time I believe Josh Reynolds and West Tigers are a perfect match.

What makes you say Tigers and Reynolds a perfect match?.

• https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/tv-shows/sterlo

Check this page out - Looks like a raft of shorts that have JR clips

Enjoy

• Drats…. I like this guy now,

• @:

@:

I stated in another thread, Teddy and the Rorters are a perfect match. As is Sharon & Klemmer.

Attitude, competitiveness, will to win for the team.

The traits we are lacking that will build a strong culture that can lead us into semi finals football and perhaps eventually a competition win.

• @:

@:

I said to a friend at work who’s a Bulldogs supporter last year that they would have been better off chasing Brooks as I think that they will complement each other,Brooks organising and Reynolds a running half.
    We’ll see how it pans out next season.

• @:

really?

ive heard the exact opposite

• @:

@:

really?

ive heard the exact opposite

JR is the guy who went to every one of his team mates children’s birthday parties, even went to 2 in one day.

• @:

Very impressive interview. I have no doubt he just the player Cleary wants at the Tigers and he might not have the skills of a Moses but he brings other qualities that we have lacked for years

There’s wasn’t many good halves /5/8 waiting around to be signed. I still think that there was a hint of desperation that we had to get someone, and he was the only candidate. I hope we don’t live to regret it .

Recent Topics