Chris Heighnington

Ive bagged the guy so much over the last 12 months. And for 3 weeks ive given him the raps he deserves. But deep down i still felt he had sooooo much gound to make up before i truly accepted he was back. Well, i think he’s back. What a game he had. He let Jennings score, but besides that, he was so far ahead of every other Tigers player it wasnt funny.

Cant believe his defence, his hit ups, his off loads and tonight he even showed his old footwork. Great game.

Great to see u back Heighno.

Yeah he seems to have developed into a true lock forward. He has the ball skills, he can be the link man and his runs just keep improving

We would have been lost without him! Great game Heighno. He can show us the way forward in coming weeks.

@NJLM78:

We would have been lost without him! Great game Heighno. He can show us the way forward in coming weeks.

unfortunately they aren’t willing to follow him the whole 80mins.

yeh… we just need some hard running props to complement him

Was a tough 2009 for him, but he has been a star this year for sure

Heighno had a great game! I love Heighno! :wahoo:

To be honest he played one of the best games I’ve seen a back-rower play in quite some time today. It was as though we had 3 of him at times… Great game in an ordinary loss… I am hardly a Sheens basher but the loss today for me is all his fault… Poor team selections, mixed with a terrible game plan …

It would have been a scary night if he wasn’t playing.

congrats to Hino for a lead by example game.
would be nice if his performance is repeated next week, and give the rep team selectors someone to think about.

What a great effort played strong impressed must hurt when you have a half hearted coach.

Best Tiger on the field tonight, what he did was rep quality IMO. He’s certainly been one of the Tigers best this season and has thrived under the strength and fitness regime of Folkes. Outplaying Ellis this year so far.

@king sirro:

Ive bagged the guy so much over the last 12 months. And for 3 weeks ive given him the raps he deserves. But deep down i still felt he had sooooo much gound to make up before i truly accepted he was back. Well, i think he’s back. What a game he had. He let Jennings score, but besides that, he was so far ahead of every other Tigers player it wasnt funny.

Cant believe his defence, his hit ups, his off loads and tonight he even showed his old footwork. Great game.

What about the short drop out with 40 sec to go….he never gives up… :master: Heighington…love your work…

that’s twice now Sirro you congratulated Heighno…that’s enough mate…Your back in the club…

@Geo.:

@king sirro:

What about the short drop out with 40 sec to go….he never gives up… :master: Heighington…love your work…

that’s twice now Sirro you congratulated Heighno…that’s enough mate…Your back in the club…

I still fail to see the point of the short drop out. God knows what they hoped to achieve from it… But yes Chris was very good tonight and that he was in a position to get the final pass from a break made by our hooker and then our winger was one thing but to put a move on their fullback/winger to score was super.

@Geo.:

@king sirro:

haha, yeh i wont start another thread for him but last nights performance really showed he’s back and after all ive given him, he deserved the acknowledgment, not that he would care that he’s won me back lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme