So will we be booing or cheering Woods and Tedesco this weekend?

• Im feeling mixed about this.

Def wanna win, but still mad.

Whats Leichhardt gonna do?

Forgive?

• Banned

I think most have accepted whats happened and we should end the year with fan dignity. Cheer if they do something worth cheering. Thats my opinion anyway. No booing.

• will be at the game, cheer as normal during the game, but won’t stick around if the two decide they want to do a farewell lap.

if we are getting hammered ill be gone long before the game is over anyway.

• Boooooo urns, as per usual

• Boo while clapping

• I’ll flip em the bird if they walk past me

• I’m not a boo-er of anyone wearing our colours. Cheer during the game if they do something good but wouldn’t cheer after - just wouldn’t boo either.

That will be next year!

• Cheer the team whilst having mixed emotions about losing two juniors, however having said that I will be glad once the season is finally over given how these two have carried on & on……throughout the year. Woods & Teddy along with Moses, Simona and the sacking of JT to name a few incidents made it a difficult season for us Wests Tigers supporters until Ivan came along and started re-building the roster and our pride. Bring on 2018!!

• Why do we have to have another thread on this? There are a million others already.

• @:

will be at the game, cheer as normal during the game, but won’t stick around if the two decide they want to do a farewell lap.

if we are getting hammered ill be gone long before the game is over anyway.

me too…certainly wont be applauding them on their lap of “honour”.

• ForumSupporter

Whilst the wear a Wests Tigers Jersey…I will cheer for them…won’t be applauding anything at the end…doubt there will be anything anyway

Will stay till the end of the game…it was actually quite funny watching the exodus last Leichhardt game only for some to turn on their heals…

• They should be egged at Fulltime then frogmarched out of the ground .

• Banned

They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.

• you wouldnt be a wests tigers supporter if you werent disappointed with their leaving.
    life moves on and the tigers have recruited well for next year,which ill look forward to the teams performing well.
    in my opinion woods has been our teams most consistent performer this year.However,he shouldnt express points of view in the media as it never works out well for him.teddy has been less consistent
    but still very watchable.
    ill be cheering for both of them.

• @:

They should both be drowned in a bucket at full time. Scummy trash both of them.

Seek some help.

Recent Topics