Rd 26 other game discussions *spoilers*

• 73 .minutes and Titans up by 4 v Roosters…hopefully they can hang on, doubt they will tho

• Lol @ Hayne ….what a douche bag 😆

• ForumSupporter

Rorters get home…thank goodness 14th is still within our reach…wooooooooooo

• Pheeew! That got the ticker going.
    I loaded up on the Chooks and Storm from my collect last week. Hopefully the Storm game is not as nerve racking, I thought the Chooks were goorne at 16 - 6.
    Bronco’s will destroy them, they were very ordinary.

• @:

Rorters get home…thank goodness 14th is still within our reach…wooooooooooo

14th 🙏

• Gotta feel sorry for the Titans. They were such a gutsy side in 2016. Punched above their weight every week, and literally the moment Hayne walked through the door, they collapsed like a house of cards. I’ll never forget Nathan Friend rolling his eyes in the press conference after he kicked the field goal against us, re-telling how Hayne had shouted out that it was his house. The guy is all about himself. Always has been.

• looks like dragons won’t make the eight how did they miss this year

• @:

looks like dragons won’t make the eight how did they miss this year

Why not, all they have to do is beat the Dogs.

• Whare has really been found out at fullback. He’s been caught out of position quite a few times this evening. Manly’s forwards have just bashed Penrith out of the contest so far.

• ForumSupporter

Nathan doesn’t seem to be having a very good game…Penrith Forwards are getting smashed from pillar to post……spose the old adage of Forwards win matches that halves play off the of…

I think I saw Moylan on the sideline with a footy with a wry smile on his face…

Hoping Manly implode in the 2nd 40 cause well I hate them…

• @:

Nathan doesn’t seem to be having a very good game…Penrith Forwards are getting smashed from pillar to post……spose the old adage of Forwards win matches that halves play off the of…

I think I saw Moylan on the sideline with a footy with a wry smile on his face…

Hoping Manly implode in the 2nd 40 cause well I hate them…

I was thinking before the way Cleary was going in the first half is similar to what Brooks gets ripped to shreds for on here.

• Chocolate soldiers melting on the first day of spring 😆

• Siro 😮

• Siro just went straight through the panthers

• 2 more tries and Penrith are in deep trouble.

Recent Topics