Rd 26 other game discussions *spoilers*

73 .minutes and Titans up by 4 v Roosters…hopefully they can hang on, doubt they will tho

Lol @ Hayne ….what a douche bag 😆

Rorters get home…thank goodness 14th is still within our reach…wooooooooooo

Pheeew! That got the ticker going.
I loaded up on the Chooks and Storm from my collect last week. Hopefully the Storm game is not as nerve racking, I thought the Chooks were goorne at 16 - 6.
Bronco’s will destroy them, they were very ordinary.

@:

Rorters get home…thank goodness 14th is still within our reach…wooooooooooo

14th 🙏

Gotta feel sorry for the Titans. They were such a gutsy side in 2016. Punched above their weight every week, and literally the moment Hayne walked through the door, they collapsed like a house of cards. I’ll never forget Nathan Friend rolling his eyes in the press conference after he kicked the field goal against us, re-telling how Hayne had shouted out that it was his house. The guy is all about himself. Always has been.

looks like dragons won’t make the eight how did they miss this year

@:

looks like dragons won’t make the eight how did they miss this year

Why not, all they have to do is beat the Dogs.

Whare has really been found out at fullback. He’s been caught out of position quite a few times this evening. Manly’s forwards have just bashed Penrith out of the contest so far.

Nathan doesn’t seem to be having a very good game…Penrith Forwards are getting smashed from pillar to post……spose the old adage of Forwards win matches that halves play off the of…

I think I saw Moylan on the sideline with a footy with a wry smile on his face…

Hoping Manly implode in the 2nd 40 cause well I hate them…

@:

Nathan doesn’t seem to be having a very good game…Penrith Forwards are getting smashed from pillar to post……spose the old adage of Forwards win matches that halves play off the of…

I think I saw Moylan on the sideline with a footy with a wry smile on his face…

Hoping Manly implode in the 2nd 40 cause well I hate them…

I was thinking before the way Cleary was going in the first half is similar to what Brooks gets ripped to shreds for on here.

Chocolate soldiers melting on the first day of spring 😆

Siro just went straight through the panthers

2 more tries and Penrith are in deep trouble.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.