Ava

• Can someone explain why Ava was dropped?

• Because he won’t be here next year.

• Is that all? My view was that he was hitting up strong and we need his size up front. Teddy and Woodsy are leaving too but haven’t been dropped.

• In the second half of the season Grant has out played him as a starting prop. When Woods was out during Origin time Ava didn’t step up. Then you had players like Twal and Esio come in and kill it. Ava has been solid for us over the years and I like the guy however he couldn’t take his game to the next level.
    He should be picked over Sirro

• Ava should be there. He deserves it. I think when he threw that punch at Robbie he got IC offside and there are other players out there performing as well or better than he was.

• Yeah I don’t think Grant has been killing it on the field but he did sign on with Cronulla. Think the only reason Sue is still in the team is that he’ll be here next season. However I’d rather Ava over Suasu tho.

• Attitude hasn’t been the same since he signed with Cronulla, been lazy and not putting in.

• ForumSupporter

Ave has definitely been putting in whilst playing back in ISP…the writing was on the wall when Twal joined mid-season however to get him valuable FG experience with a view to next Year…someone had to make way…Seumanufagai was the logical choice…

• @:

Ava should be there. He deserves it. I think when he threw that punch at Robbie he got IC offside and there are other players out there performing as well or better than he was.

He was dropped for not smashing RF.

• Just like the idea of Ivan picking players on form and not leaving them in FG because we have no back up next year

• Ava is leaving……
    We were no chance of making the finals…
    Blooding some guys for next year is smart…
    Hence, we owe Ava nothing…goodbye.

• Ava is nothing special.
    Won without him tonight.
    Good bye.

• Always liked Ava, But we were better off blooding Players & give them the chance in first grade.

Recent Topics